Legitimacy of offshore online cardrooms.

B

Brian Tray

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have serious reservations regarding the integrity and true randomness of cards dealt in these card "rooms". I also have reservations about the ability and willingness of site administrators to combat collusion. There is no where to view tournament results to investigate these concerns.:(

gasmoma

gasmoma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Names

wich cardrooms are you talking about?

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You need to bring some kind of data to the table . To prove your hollow claims. If you can provide any information I would love to see it. Best of luck in the Wild Wild West .

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have serious reservations regarding the integrity and true randomness of cards dealt in these card "rooms". I also have reservations about the ability and willingness of site administrators to combat collusion. There is no where to view tournament results to investigate these concerns.:(

What you mean? Come with more details to figure out what your fears are. If you had something in a poker room, did you get in touch with the customer service?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
If you look at the rigged megathread, you'll find mountains upon mountains of posts just like yours.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

It would add a different twist to the game. since everyone else is adding a twist why can't they add a twist. Its nice to go on a cruise and gamble one of the nights. The best way to do this is every body pay twenty or more dollars and then put money in a kitty winner take all.

Mac Poker