Latin Freeroll

tipejo767

tipejo767

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are tournaments only for players from certain countries. Do you consider that the existing tournaments for Latino players are well paid?

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are not many games with free entry to a particular region. In the case of pokerstars pokerlatinos can be played by all players, just look at the list of players that will confirm this information.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The number of them have drastically dropped on Pokerstars. There are now very few and they are not well paid. I just checked the client and in fact there is only one with $25 prizepool.

Five years ago there were many on Pokerstars and there was even a league.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
great opportunity for players who want to play for real money at pokerstar. without having to do any bank transaction

J

joaocarnica

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
people, every day i play the pokerlatinos freeroll, i'm getting into better positions every time, i believe my knowledge is evolving in relation to poker, many strategies i took from here on the forum but most i'm learning by playing and gaining experience. !!!

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tournaments for certain countries are designed to bring players together. But this is not the case. Maybe some people can find a common language and unite against you. Fewer participants is probably the main advantage. I prefer to beat players from different countries. The name of the tournament has already been suggested to you by other forum participants. Focus on the game, not the payment.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is,but for your country do not know!?

F

Freepokerfree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all!

They are called pokerlatinos, but they come from many nationalities that do not belong to Latin America, a tournament with many players and the prizes are low.

Health

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think the OP speaks for all latin freerolls , not specifically for the pokerlatinos freroll , which btw might be called that , but it welcomes players from all countries I thonk , its website has english version and the password is to all its members and the registered members on the tournament are from many countries . Correct me , please , if I am mistaken :)
. I think there is also a pokerschool freeroll for players from your area . See it .

CardsChat has a new freeroll for players from brazil and some other countries , you might want to check it out .