Ladbrokes restricted territories

horizon12

horizon12

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL, they decided to restrict the whole world ? :laugh:

My country is also in the list , never liked this room!! A good gift for New Year :D

S

Sherlock77

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they will take the customers from planet Mars, Saturn, Gemini... :D

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is strange since other Ipoker rooms accept the players from these countries. Betfred poker is the exception.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is strange since other Ipoker rooms accept the players from these countries. Betfred poker is the exception.

Titan Poker is "tolerating" existing customers but does not accept new players from Canada.

Coral Poker, Gala Poker and PaddyPowerPoker are all iPoker and they do not accept Canada.

R

rhombus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at this rate we will all get segregated, UK sites for UK players etc

vvanns

vvanns

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear that! Maybe you can start on another Ipoker site? Winner or Titan?

Farseer

Farseer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ipoker sites are quite steadily leaving finland. Not a major loss for me, but Ladbrokes probably had quite healthy player base from here as they did market quite much years ago.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not only Ladbrokes restricted my country,they haven't even responded to any of my e-mails.And now they closed my account.I had some money there that I deposited 4 days before they restricted my country.On the day I deposited Chat support was very quick to help,because I was about to deposit there.And when they restricted my country I sent e-mails to them about withdrawing my money,but I haven't received any from them.This should be a warning to anyone that can still play there,because if a site is going to restrict a country,they should,at least,contact players that are from that country.And they haven't even done that.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday,after two weeks of waiting Ladbrokes finally sent me an e-mail in which they were willing to process a manual withdrawal for me.And today I received my money.

Ladbrokes Poker