just to be fair

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have posted a few times complaining about acr and the terrible "luck" i have had there of recent and wanting to be impartial I figured I'd better post positive experiences I have as well. I had won a buck or two here n there from freerolls cc and others and had like $6 so i entered a $5 $500 gtd freezout yesterday and got 3rd for $61. Then jumped on a 5NL table bought in for $5 and doubled up twice. Maybe my luck there is changing only time will tell but let's hope so. Not saying this negates my previous experiences but I wanted to be fair. :)

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A refreshing post, to be sure. Glad you saw some success on ACR. I'm trying to give them a fair shake as well, but I suffer a lot of ridiculous beats there. Haven't deposited again because of it... I hope you continue to see some victories there. Best of luck going forward!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A refreshing post, to be sure. Glad you saw some success on ACR. I'm trying to give them a fair shake as well, but I suffer a lot of ridiculous beats there. Haven't deposited again because of it... I hope you continue to see some victories there. Best of luck going forward!
Thank you! As I have had similar experiences as you I assume it's pretty common there. I also only play freerolls there and games with the winnings from those freerolls. Hope you have better luck in your next games.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well i went back today and trying to test this whole things are different at higher stakes bought into a few $10 and a couple $5 mtt's and took bad beats or suck outs to put me out of every single game. If nothing else at least they are consistent. I know that $5 isn't any higher than my normal but after 3 at $10 I figured I better drop down. I guess 1 good day out of every 100 is better than 0.