Juicy Stakes

J

jbosker84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently registered at juicy stakes and was happy to see they offer a decent amount of freeroll. However, it is horrible to play on my Android. Is there an App to make the quality better? It seems that BetOnline is the only site with a decent app for mobile play? America's Cardroom is non-existent. I just wish these sites would catch up with the times and offer better mobile play!

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently registered at Juicy Stakes and was happy to see they offer a decent amount of freeroll. However, it is horrible to play on my Android. Is there an app to make the quality better? It seems that BetOnline is the only site with a decent app for mobile play? America's Cardroom is non-existent. I just wish these sites would catch up with the times and offer better mobile play!

What is juicy stakes? is it USA friendly?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What is juicy stakes? is it USA friendly?
It is a "subscription-based" poker site or what they call sweepstakes poker.

I recently registered at Juicy Stakes and was happy to see they offer a decent amount of freeroll. However, it is horrible to play on my Android. Is there an app to make the quality better? It seems that BetOnline is the only site with a decent app for mobile play? America's Cardroom is non-existent. I just wish these sites would catch up with the times and offer better mobile play!

For us in the USA, BOL is as good as you are going to get. They are tackling the mobile app correctly as far as I can see. Their online desktop app shares the same code as their mobile app.

ACR on the other hand really has no clue. They are using ancient flash-based programming for their desktop app. But when they developed their mobile app for SnG 2.0 & Jackpot games, they left out cash and MTT play. These are totally new games developed for mobile and they were able to include them within the desktop app.

In order for ACR to move into the mobile world, they will have to develop their desktop client from the ground up. I don't foresee that happening anytime soon.

V

vic75

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And the award for best mobile app goes to poker stars. Juicy Stakes poker is not a Canadian friendly Poker site.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juicy Stakes as been in the game for as long as Full tilt from what my memory serves me...

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I play on Juicy Stakes once in awhile, small paler fields are nice. Try Global Poker, they are mobile. Not an app though,directly through the web. Beware the run outs, what happens 40% of the time anywhere else will happen 60% on Global.