Juicy $20,000 Freeroll

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Gold Cards, which you can purchase in the "Gold Card Exchange", Juicy is running satellites into a $20,000 freeroll this Sunday at 3pm EST. This is the 4th $20,000 freeroll this month, and I have played every single one (already won my seat for the 4th and final one this Sunday.)

Anyone with any cash (even pennies) on Juicy has a chance at some serious winnings. The freeroll averages 700 players with 252 being paid and a min cash is worth ~$15. Winner is over $3K!!!

GL to all, hope I can run good this week.

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For all 4 weeks, it cost me about $6 to qualify and I already cashed once for $21. +$15 with one more to play. I'm going for +$3215 after Sunday :)

C

credsfan03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow sounds like a good tournament series. I will try to play in this for this weekend. I think you can play it on intertops Poker to.

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
(already won my seat for the 4th and final one this Sunday.)

GL to all, hope I can run good this week.

Just so you don't miss out, there are 5. The last one is Nov 4th

Best of Luck!!!

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow some nice payouts in those games. I cant ever get that dealer to throw of those gold cards in my direction, Hate when im at a table and the dealer throws them to someone else. Plus playng micros dont see many there anyways. Good luck this sunday and bring the results Illhave to check back

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One a ticket for last weeks and did not place. But I got a ticket for this weeks so I am hoping to do better. Good luck to all who are in, just hope someone from this site wins it if not me. :D

WEC

WEC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow some nice payouts in those games. I cant ever get that dealer to throw of those gold cards in my direction, Hate when im at a table and the dealer throws them to someone else. Plus playng micros dont see many there anyways. Good luck this sunday and bring the results Illhave to check back

The best thing about this promotion, and prolly why there are not hundreds in each sat, is that most players do not know you can buy the Gold Cards for pennies for each sat.

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing about this promotion, and prolly why there are not hundreds in each sat, is that most players do not know you can buy the Gold Cards for pennies for each sat.

Yea I saw you on the xchange a few times. Are you in it this week end?
I bet you are the sat;s are just to easy to take down with so few players.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

hmmmno I didnt know this I might have to take a peak at the exchange

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmmno I didnt know this I might have to take a peak at the exchange

Sice today is the last day (i think) get in there asap. If you plan on playing in a sat make sure you check the card buy in. Some are less to purchase than others. GL

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are 4 qualifiers left. 2 at 10 am & two at 1pm. I am in both @ 10 and prob will playa both at 1 if I lose. Cards are going for 3 or 4 cents on the exchange but I already had some too.

Thnx for the info....

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Holy crap thats all I had to do to get into this satty WOW .04 Im in both for the first one, The rebuy add one do you need the card you needed for entry or will any card get you the R/A

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You will need additional correct cards as I understand it. I'd suggest buying enough to rebuy once and add on ahead of time

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
OK Im in now armed with 2 extra cards of the buy in type for both mtts, Tried to buy 4 cards of one type but wanted me to create a buy order NOw lets see if i can make this .12 pay off. GUess Ill have this gold exchange open for awhile in case I dont win ticket in first go round WHAT AM I SAYING of course Ill win a ticket if none of you CC sharks knock me out

SofaKingCrazy

SofaKingCrazy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This crap is pissin me off man WTF????

I've bought a 2h (2012) and a 2h (2010) can't get into either game that's starts soon

tried to buy more 2h (2012) but it won't let me do that either

Why would any site make such a quagmire?

:evil:

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
WOW glad 1st hour shove fest is over had to but 2 extra gold cards for each game lol

I dunno if you tried this there was no register button for me either I just hit enter after putting in correct card and i was entered

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how you guys doing? I was at around 7 k just before the addon and big stack pushed with kj. i had qq and made the obvious call but got outdrawn. rebuy/addon at about 7 k each tourney. gonna be a long shot

update: yuck same guy pushed with aj when i had 1010. ak to my left also called. had a good shot at a 30k top 5 stack but he caught a jack to become the overall leader i think. oh well out both tournies may try again in the 1 pm

Last edited:
jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please let me win my flips today so I can bink 3k

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Damn both games went out 12th that got extremely hard towards the end lol plus these folks must just play at a higher level, just saw way too much crazy shit hit OH well looks like 1pm for me today unless those cards are $1.50 each as teh buy in suggests

G

gnarus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are, you need 9 of hearts. Probably less people will enter though. I'm prob just gonna try for next week.

D

dan abnormal

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
dang amybe I should of paid the cash only 20 and 24 players in these

cdooley72

cdooley72

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nope I was wrong one more week

LeanAndMean

LeanAndMean

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm, just went to buy card, costs over $2, where are these pennies u speak of?