Jackpot Freerolls

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just posting to let you guys know of a new freeroll that I've found. Go to Jackpotfreerolls.com and register and you get a password to freerolls in most Poker rooms. If you win 2 tournaments in a week you win the Jackpot, which is currently over $80,000. Each freeroll also has a $250 pot, not bad. See you at the tables.

jogger3

jogger3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just posting to let you guys know of a new freeroll that I've found. Go to Jackpotfreerolls.com and register and you get a password to freerolls in most Poker rooms. If you win 2 tournaments in a week you win the Jackpot, which is currently over $80,000. Each freeroll also has a $250 pot, not bad. See you at the tables.

2 tournament and the first place? from the information available, give me a link to read.

Y

Yura Nabok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I on Monday won 0.08)) what to do with so much money?))

papi1207

papi1207

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thanks for good info :hello:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to win 2 of these tournaments in a week it's almost utopian. good freerolls tough.

KERAPUTIH

KERAPUTIH

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished 293th/7262 entries on last event for 0.10$ payout
Playing for 2 h 40 m :/ ,
My best is top 100 finisher.
Tight tournament, almost meet russian players every table. :D ,
My advice for this tournament is don't bluff with russian, because they can firing you back.

ayo

ayo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read one has to achieve at least top ten in two games within a weak.

Nikolay23

Nikolay23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just finished 293th/7262 entries on last event for 0.10$ payout
Playing for 2 h 40 m :/ ,
My best is top 100 finisher.
Tight tournament, almost meet russian players every table. :D ,
My advice for this tournament is don't bluff with russian, because they can firing you back.
Hahah ;) yeah russians are aggressive players :cool:

4soul

4soul

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even the bill for electricity is bigger per day!

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol 1st place is normally around 50 ive came in 3rd and 9th on this one its brutal but its free

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing the Jackpot Freerolls for a while now and it's one of the best freerolls out there. Yes, the fields can be large, but the re-buy and add-on price are very reasonable. I always add-on if this will put me within reasonable distance of cashing. As for the re-buy add-on, it's only .10 cents, which means if you end up investing say .30 cents for one re-buy/add-ons, even if you min cash you are still going to come out ahead. First place is usually around 45 to 48 dollars, which is good for a freeroll. Now when you compare this freeroll to some of the others, there are frerolls out there where the rebuy is 1.00 and the add-on is 1.00 dollar and you have to finish in the first 3 spots just to break even or above. Anything below that and it's generally a losing proposition. The other thing I like about Jackpot Freerolls is that you start out with 2500 in chips, compared to most freerolls that start out with 1500.

supernuts25

supernuts25

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the player field is big but it goes fast, and a lot of players dont rebuy. And one thing i did notice is a lot of players look at the money of rebuys they post in the lobby and not the actual tourney pot, so they think its a 10 freeroll with 700 players and there not playing good as they dont care.

happened in the last tourney i played a player losy all but a couple hundred of his staxk and he typed in chat well guess i wont win a pice of the 10.00 bucks lol i didnt tell him its a 250 gtd lol

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is nice tournament, I played some of these.
Regular structure, rebuys and add-on are big advantage if someone can use it properly. Disadvantage is of course numer of players... 2 Times 1 in one week? Almost impossible :/

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the link. We must try to win

ayahuasca

ayahuasca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this info, never heard about it.

R

remyboiz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will definitely be checking this out, thanks. Out of curiosity has anyone won the jackpot?

EDIT: just checked out the 'how it works' page and it explains how you win the jackpot, of which you can at most 75% of it, which is pretty crazy still

Justah

Justah

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ill check it out, thanks. Better be low playerbase.

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did they remove it for ACR? I cant seem to find it. and the tournament is tomorrow.

Freeroll Passwords