jackpot freeroll with tiger and betonline

M

mollibart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, guys..

i have a problem with tiger gaming and its sister site betonline..
in both cases i could not be noticed on registration for jackpotfreeroll.

had the right password.
on tiger it -at first -registered me before start. at start i did not show on any table as if i never registered. tried to late reg. but gave me error message.. and so on.
i had another issue with tiger but they never bothered to answer.

2. betonline... i tried also to register for jackpotfreeroll that ran parallel to tigers.
same problem, but this time i had a live chat available... the person (Sierra) was clueless... first told me i must make a deposit.. and so on .. as i cleared that up in my favor she said i must complain with the affiliate... what the hell..... no help whatsoever...
i had it.. i must say i praise sites like unibet or GG... really.... any similar experiences?

J

jay78111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

had the same problem on betonline.ag

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as well as betonline - these are all poker rooms of the same network. Perhaps there was a malfunction.

M

mollibart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
regarding betonline and tiger

had the same problem on betonline.ag
what turns:mad: me off is that guys there on chat are not helpful at all (betol.) and tiger does not bother to answer emails... i am done with them.

M

mollibart

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
better than bol or tiger?

any advise which poker room to play (note, south african players can't do 888 and some more...) any advise on trustworthy caring rooms????
i would appreciate input.. thanx.

S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played the freeroll on TG from Russia without problem.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who said you have the right pw?
Guess you got it from the JPF website....well, maybe they gave another password to the room.
Most often, private freerolls (like cardschat) do not get support from the rooms.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You are not allowed to play same tourney from both clients. In fact they will freeze your accounts soon and force you to close one of them. You are not allowed to have account on Betonline and Tiger Gaming.