It's time to put Home Game in the smartphone app

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has not any pokerstars game been played because it has not yet been placed in homegame on the Smartphone? Nowadays our smartphone is very useful when we are in transit or in a driving but unfortunately the application does not offer a Homegame option. What's new to download the App is not an application for smartphones and tablets would be well done for players who for various reasons use this feature.

G

Gaksery

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've thought about this on my Android phone. but I am afraid the game app would hurt the phone app or data on my phone. Such things are everywhere,
Maybe before doing it , it is necessary to backup phone data to other devices .

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the question I've always asked myself, why? there are no home games on a smartphone

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That request is going back in the time a lot. If pokerstars wanted to do that it they would have already done it. Maybe there are either not enough requests or pokerstars dont care enough.

G

Gaksery

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That request is going back in the time a lot. If pokerstars wanted to do that it they would have already done it. Maybe there are either not enough requests or pokerstars dont care enough.
Maybe the Android phone can not support it ,

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games