Is it possible to transfer funds from 1 poker site to another?

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, im just wondering if its possible to trade USD cash from poker room to poker room.
Example: pokerstars, Transferring to another player for $10USD...For the trade, the receiver(PS) transfers $10USD to party poker.

Could this be possible? or does it say something in the Terms&Conditions?
I'm willing to transfers $10 pokerstars dollars for $10 Party poker dollars, If this is Acceptable, BUT MUST BE RELIABLE PERSON.

Please give Feedback
Thanks

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the Quick reply!!

And thanks for answering my question

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure

I don't think that is possible.

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one can prohibit the transfer of money to another player's account
The poker room tracks that it's not translations to yourself from different accounts

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not directly, but I used Bitcoin to withdraw from one site, then I deposited at another site.

I have the notion, that it could be possible to Use the Deposit Bitcoin page at one site (they give a bitcoin address) and the Withdrawal Bit coin page at a different site (also gives a bitcoin address) and effectively get it done close to the way you want.

But I haven't tried that directly.

cskwin

cskwin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you can Transfer fund to another player. It is legal but there is limitation in what max you can transfer. easiest way is to use the neteller or skrill. if the player you transfering in one site have the money account other site he can do the transfer the second site which is your personal responsibility.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes he's true.But you have to know well this player and have confident on him and take care with the traps guys.

Dora

Dora

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, im just wondering if its possible to trade USD cash from poker room to poker room.
As dakota-xx told you, it's impossible. You have the right to transfer money to another player only in one poker room. But you should be careful. If any of the participants to whom you have transferred money will be seen in violation of the rights of the poker room then all will be blocked and you will be difficult to prove anything. It is better not to do it and you will ensure your safety in the poker room.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way to transfer money from one poker room to another poker room, you can transfer money to another player in only one poker room, but this is PokerStars, in other poker rooms I do not know!

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
these days is not possible to transfer money from poker room to poker room, it was possible between 888 and LuckyAce, but second is now closed

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No and I doubt that will ever be possible, unless the sites is owned by the same company.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Example: Pokerstars, Transferring to another player for $10USD...For the trade, the receiver(PS) transfers $10USD to Party Poker.

I'm willing to transfers $10 pokerstars dollars for $10 Party poker dollars, If this is Acceptable, BUT MUST BE RELIABLE PERSON.

Please give Feedback
Thanks

you can transfer money from one site to another using offshore zones. But you will forever get to the black list of all game rooms. Think for yourself.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Example: Pokerstars, Transferring to another player for $10USD...For the trade, the receiver(PS) transfers $10USD to Party Poker.

Please give Feedback
Thanks
Each poker site contains the rules of your agreement. Take the trouble to read them. Don't ask stupid questions.