Is it possible to change ID or nick in a poker room?

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
If someone has done it. please tell me and in which room.
I would like to change my nick in some poker rooms.

X

xy23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you're able to. But just to be sure, you might want to contact support for each individual site.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone has done it. please tell me and in which room.
I would like to change my nick in some poker rooms.

I talked to ACR support and they let me do it, but that might only have been because my original nickname was actually my real name.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play sometimes in the Ukrainian poker room and I was told by my friend that you can change your nickname in the game but you need to contact the admins, you better contact the administrators and the poker room support service for such issues, I think they will tell you and explain to you more than can players create one or not!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just email or go to live chat with support if you cant do it on the site manually and submit 3 alternative nicknames to swap to. Pretty much all sites these days allow atleast one change and usually more although there are one or two exceptions that dont allow it.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a very big question, to answer it, I need to know what poker rooms you are interested in! if we talk about the main ones: pokerstar - no, party poker - may be allowed to change the nickname 1 time after the prohibition of statistics, 888 poker, no, unibet, yes! This is what I know about the others - I can not answer

M

Mater_AA_KK

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I wanted to doplay it also but thats not possible , you can close that account and open a new one. Only solution

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
I wanted to change mine in poker stars, and they were going to let me one time, but I was going to lose all my rewards etc. So I didnt bother with it.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Once I also wanted to change my nickname. To do this, I contacted the pokerstars Support Team. But unfortunately they refused. I know that such a feature is available on intertops.

C

cheeeer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if you get sponsorship of this particular poker room. When your sponsorship is finished they will bring you your previous ID though.

Pretty much all sites these days allow atleast one change and usually more
Oh! I didn't know it.

Last edited:
Freeman748

Freeman748

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello! I once wanted to change my nickname in one of the rooms, after contacting the support service, it turned out that there was no such function at the moment.