Intertops shady experience

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi.

First of all im sorry for the title but it's the best way to describe this issue.

I just won a freeroll on intertops....

Decided to play a bit there....

So I was at a cash table ... after 15 mnts .. or so.... Game kicked me out of game.... Being in a middle of a hand already raise on prelop....

This wasn't first time game kick me out... Suddenly game kick me out due to inactivity....very weird due to I'm playing so how come or why it kicked me out for inactivity ...

Anyways ... I tried to login and game just didn't refresh the part where you put your credentials... I did what I could ... I clean cache use other WiFi.... I close and open webpage and that's it.... Website enter but again when I tried to enter where I put my credentials it just didn't log...

I found a way to contact support....and they well ... Told me that they didn't see any issues on their end....

I sent them screenshots of the issue ... And askd me for game Id and well how come I can have acces to that when I told them I can't log in...

They got me in circles and didn't took responsibility of the issue. ..

After more than 1 hour they didn't resolve me anything.... And I'm very disappointed and every mad for this experience I just had...

I would never definitely will play or will deposit in this platform ...

Intertops disappointed me so much.

Thank you for reading me.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I also planned to create an account on this site, but after reading the reviews of players, I decided not to create an account there. I read that a lot of players had trouble withdrawing funds from this site. Therefore, I prefer sites about which players leave mostly good reviews.