Intertops Poker Login

O

OP Real OP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone having issues with logging into Intertop's Poker client? I can sign into my account on the main page but I cant sign into their poker room. This has been the issue since thursday night, I have contacted their live chat and the support agents arent telling me anything and that I should try again later.... terrible... i think its time to cut this room loose

1player2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is anyone having issues with logging into Intertop's Poker client? I can sign into my account on the main page but I cant sign into their poker room. This has been the issue since thursday night, I have contacted their live chat and the support agents arent telling me anything and that I should try again later.... terrible... i think its time to cut this room loose

Thank you for your post. I agree completely I have had trouble with this room for a couple weeks and it seems to be in the evenings and on weekends when I really wanna grind it out. I decided yesterday I was done with it for at least a month. I Had AKs in position. I 4bet my 2 opponents they called the flop came A,4,K the entire table freezes and I'm logged out with a message that reads you are logged in from another location. I've never logged in from another location. I was extremely frustrated to say the least and I'm done. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

O

OP Real OP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your post. I agree completely I have had trouble with this room for a couple weeks and it seems to be in the evenings and on weekends when I really wanna grind it out. I decided yesterday I was done with it for at least a month. I Had AKs in position. I 4bet my 2 opponents they called the flop came A,4,K the entire table freezes and I'm logged out with a message that reads you are logged in from another location. I've never logged in from another location. I was extremely frustrated to say the least and I'm done. Good Luck

Good Luck To All:cool:

I think they wouldn't have so many issues if they would update that prehistoric poker client of theirs. Its slow, the graphic is bad, always crashing and I bet you that old system of theirs is prone to more cyber attacks then other poker clients. None the less, I wish them well but until they have a makeover I'm going to stick with a safer and more reliable site. Which poker site do you think is the best in the market right now?

M

mell0404

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope you have fixed it, it is a good place

C

c0rnBr34d

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone from the US play cash on this site. I'm interested in going after the 200% first deposit rake back bonus.

8prince

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is intertops down again? I can't login right now...

Last edited:
4give4live

4give4live

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything works like a Swiss watch. It's a shame that can't apply this adjective to their software design)

R

redsfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have trouble trying to download the site.I get it downloaded and after i close a room out and get off the site,it totally goes away.I have to download it again.Right off the site itself,it keeps dropping and i have to re sign on to get back to my poker table.About ready to say the heck with it.