Intertops Poker..My first tournament

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just played my first tournament on intertops ever. I finished 3/226 so made a cash of $3.75 on the freebuy. I couldn't believe the great cards and hitting so many huge hands. It was almost like I was given this easy win because I was new. However, I'm not a fan of the site so far as it reminds me of the old bodog poker layout:).

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations on a great result! I, as well as you, are not a fan of this site, since it is very difficult to withdraw money from this site that you won in freerolls. However, I congratulate you once again! You are on the right track!

I just played my first tournament on Intertops ever. I finished 3/226 so made a cash of $3.75 on the freebuy. I couldn't believe the great cards and hitting so many huge hands. It was almost like I was given this easy win because I was new. However, I'm not a fan of the site so far as it reminds me of the old Bodog poker layout:).

king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I am glad for your reward just do not really like this room so of withdrawal, but it helps me with the points for the leaderboard, so that I can get cash and prizes during the year, for that you score your name player different lists of each poker room that offers Cardschat and in your profile.
And luck at other poker rooms that are easier on the withdrawal.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
Congratulations
Great result. But unfortunately, this site has terrible requirements regarding withdrawal. Therefore, for me personally, the winnings on this site are conditional chips.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations on your winnings.
But Intertops is on my blacklist because of a lot of bottlenecks provided by it to me.