Intertops Poker

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I placed 3rd in the CC intertops poker yesterday but nothing is showing up when I log into Intertops. With Pokerstar you see the winnings immediately. Is this normal for Intertops or do I need to check somewhere else.

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nice result! You have played very well. That balance shows only up to your preset limit, when you wish to see all your money, you need to open the cashier. I hope it help you.

f6f93565f888357f5db1234febe3433e.png

I placed 3rd in the CC Intertops poker yesterday but nothing is showing up when I log into Intertops. With Pokerstar you see the winnings immediately. Is this normal for Intertops or do I need to check somewhere else.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, this information is available elsewhere.
The only thing that will be difficult is to withdraw money from this site. Almost unrealistic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_12.jpg
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 93
Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the problem is solely in displaying the full amount of the bankroll, then you need to write to the Intrethops support (for example, via live chat) and they will turn on the display as usual, completely. This is rather a fun protection for newbies.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice result! You have played very well. That balance shows only up to your preset limit, when you wish to see all your money, you need to open the cashier. I hope it help you.

f6f93565f888357f5db1234febe3433e.png
It shows zero balance, period. If this is an issue with this site I will just stop using them.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, this information is available elsewhere.
The only thing that will be difficult is to withdraw money from this site. Almost unrealistic.
your images did not open.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the problem is solely in displaying the full amount of the bankroll, then you need to write to the Intrethops support (for example, via live chat) and they will turn on the display as usual, completely. This is rather a fun protection for newbies.
I will try that thank you.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all, The winnings do not show up in Balance, they go to a wallet, click on cashier to see it.

frank174

frank174

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I placed 3rd in the CC Intertops poker yesterday but nothing is showing up when I log into Intertops. With Pokerstar you see the winnings immediately. Is this normal for Intertops or do I need to check somewhere else.
I came 2nd last week ,same thing talked to live support they won't give it to us unless we make a deposit,I told them I won't make a deposit under those conditions.asked them what happens to the cash do you just keep it even tho it belongs to me,no response they ended talk

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is not the best room. You will need to play for the money that you won in the freeroll before you are allowed to withdraw them. Think about whether you want to do this.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have cashed a few times in the Intertops freerolls for about $50. I don't know what to do with the money since I have to deposit to play poker and rake the required 50%. :confused::eek:

Instead, I have been Sports Betting on Wimbledon tennis these last few days and nearly lost it all! Luckily I made some safe investments and now I'm up about $20! :D:D

I feel like depositing $10 and playing Coin Flip poker but it seems like raking will be difficult with the limited amount of traffic on that site. Any suggestions? :stupido2::dontknow:

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Thats is really a problem

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thank you all, The winnings do not show up in Balance, they go to a wallet, click on cashier to see it.
Thanks, it is in the wallet but I have no way using to enter other tournaments. They ask for my passport so I sent it, now they want a bill with my name on it. I rent, so no bills in my name.

P

prizzy711

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops, please update your GUI!!!! Allow skinning...

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
prizzy711, not sure what that is but I will try thanks.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really, because I have not made a deposit yet either. Just a run around I guess. But it is a CardChat freeroll so does the payout come from CC not Interpoker.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I came 2nd last week ,same thing talked to live support they won't give it to us unless we make a deposit,I told them I won't make a deposit under those conditions.asked them what happens to the cash do you just keep it even tho it belongs to me,no response they ended talk
I sent an email to CC explaining both our situations, hopefully they can help resolve this.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops is not getting any good reviews that I know of, so no idea what to do.

theANMATOR

theANMATOR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Egregious Terms & Conditions

Just to add a little more information to this issue.
I won an entry into two non-freeroll events and ended up taking 1st and 4th place in those events.
I earned 1st place in the Weekend Warrior event a couple weeks later.

None of the earnings are available to me because I have not deposited on the site.
They are in the 'wallet' but not accessible.

The policy they require is #8 of the terms and conditions.
REAL MONEY: To play with real money, You are required to deposit real money into Your account by the methods provided to You by INTERTOPS.

So the winnings are in the "wallet" but can not be accessed/withdrawn/used to play in other "real money" events - until a player has deposited.

In addition to that - live customer support said I would have to play through my first deposit before gaining access to my winnings.
Since that requirement is not stipulated in the Terms and Conditions - I think that is just BS customer support personnel pulled from his/her backside.

Lastly - freerolls also have additional Terms & Conditions which are pretty egregious compared to ALL other poker clients.
Terms and Conditions for Intertops Freerolls:
50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds.

Since I DO NOT play cash games its going to take quite a while to generate enough rake from tourney buy-ins to finally gain access to freeroll winnings.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play in Intertops Poker and I have not deposit money and when I play freerolls and I win, they deposit the money to my account and I see it in my balance and I play cash games and tournaments with the money that I win from the freerolls , I don't know why you are having trouble. Maybe you should deposit the minimum amount, maybe $20 and maybe that should fix your problem. Good luck

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have installed intertops 3 times, and can't get it to run. I keep getting a failed to launch message :/ This last time, it started to open, and the failed to launch came up again. I can't figure out what the problem is..
Based on some reviews I've read, I'm wondering if it's worth the effort. The only reason I've been trying, is CardsChat.
Grats anyway ;)

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have installed intertops 3 times, and can't get it to run. I keep getting a failed to launch message :/ This last time, it started to open, and the failed to launch came up again. I can't figure out what the problem is..
Based on some reviews I've read, I'm wondering if it's worth the effort. The only reason I've been trying, is CardsChat.
Grats anyway ;)

To be honest based on the above reviews I do not think I can be bothered. I am getting exactly the same error you are with failed to launch. I am using Windows 10, wonder if you are.

All my other software is working, but if this software will not even launch I am not inclined to deposit money on the site.

My full error is below:-

Some reason cannot seem to paste it in but can type it out if anyone wants to know the error.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdraw?

I play in Intertops Poker and I have not deposit money and when I play freerolls and I win, they deposit the money to my account and I see it in my balance and I play cash games and tournaments with the money that I win from the freerolls , I don't know why you are having trouble. Maybe you should deposit the minimum amount, maybe $20 and maybe that should fix your problem. Good luck

which mean of withdrawel are you using? to bank acct? or

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To be honest based on the above reviews I do not think I can be bothered. I am getting exactly the same error you are with failed to launch. I am using Windows 10, wonder if you are.

All my other software is working, but if this software will not even launch I am not inclined to deposit money on the site.

My full error is below:-

Some reason cannot seem to paste it in but can type it out if anyone wants to know the error.

yes, i'm using windows 10 as well. i always play on my desktop...
i agree with you about not wanting to deposit there based on what's already happening..
i was hoping to get some cardschat points though, at least lol

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes, i'm using windows 10 as well. i always play on my desktop...
i agree with you about not wanting to deposit there based on what's already happening..
i was hoping to get some cardschat points though, at least lol

Me too, thought it was worthwhile with the anniversary freerolls but if there site does not even support Windows 10 for the client if that is the issue that is quite shocking.

However I found if you sign up through https://intertops.eu/ it has the option of both the client and a browser session and the browser seems to work for me or try this URL:-

https://htmlplay.gamenet.io/INTERTOPS/

Still not sure if there are wagering conditions to cashing out but may see you there!