Intertops poker

Roezillaa

Roezillaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone play intertops poker here? I like the site, but I'd prefer to play on BetOnlineag. I like the setup better. I think the intertops poker freerolls are hard to win. I always place top 50 atleast out of 400 some people. It's hard to make the money having to place top 3 or 5. Any suggestions or better sites to play freerolls on?

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in the freerolls intertops poker. I believe that these freerolls are very favorable. At least it was until recently. Previously, for the top-20 were given tickets for $ 1.10. Now the bonus area is limited to the top 6. I do not know, it is advantageous now play there or not. I am saddened.

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel they have more regular freerolls running , for the general public. But I really don’t like the software. I definitely prefer playing in betonline if I had to pick between the software.

But the player pool at intertops is pretty soft, something to consider if you wanna try their freeroll tournaments

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Betonline have freеrolls?:confused:
Yes, Intertops poker software is the worst I've ever seen in my life. However, I'm used to this. I was happy with everything. The only thing that infuriates - a replay of hands.:(

3betfish

3betfish

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In Betonline have freеrolls?:confused:
Yes, Intertops poker software is the worst I've ever seen in my life. However, I'm used to this. I was happy with everything. The only thing that infuriates - a replay of hands.:(

I believe they have mainly private bet online freerolls