Intertops Poker

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't heard of any player mention intertops poker and I received an offer where they will give me $25 for signing up. It seems like a good deal, but can anyone give me any feed back about this site?

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok I decided to give it a try and I busted out on two entries on a $1 tournament, the flops seem to be a little crazy, many sets and two pairs, then I went to the .20/.10 tables and made about $10 in a few hands, like I said the cards seem to be a little unreal, I won with J4 defending my blind, I hit two pair vs AA of my opponent, then went to some SNGs for .50 and won it with an unreal river where I hit my only out, then played a $1 STG it was like for a ticket for a satellite HU and won that one as well, then went to the next level but no one registered so decided to save the ticket.

Then on the tables again I decided to go for the .50/.25 tables where I hit top pair in a hand and bump into AA, we where three handed but that table seem to be a little more real, hands seem to be more "normal", then decided to go back to .10/.20 and just bought in with $10 and I got AJ on the button and got raised from middle position so I just call for .60 then BB raised to $1 MPplayer called and I called as well, flop came A84rainbow, It seem I had the best hand, but the BB raised to .60 and MPplayer re raised to 1.20, seem like he had a set or a big pair so I decided to call, then Turn came 3 and still I wasn't worried but he kept raising and finally at the river with K he put me All in and I called just to see he had beat me with 84ofsuit???? thats where I was kind of disappointed lol, seem unreal to me but I guess that happens, still have a ticket and about $20 but I don't think Ill really consider playing here tho.

D

dturner100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is that a first deposit bonus?
I didn't notice any other bonus when I signed up the other day.

So far I've noticed the freeroll crowd to be extremely soft.
I don't play cash games, but I'm considering funding a run of MTT's...

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No not a deposit bonus, they just gave me that bonus for signing in to the site.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a legitimate site for years, they are a very small network, so it is pretty easy for you to not of heard of them. They pay quickly.

A

aolguin3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea they did advertise they had been in business since 1996 or so.