Intertops i need help with it please

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In seen if i get 25 post that i can play card chat free roll on that site so i go there to download it and i need to turn off my virus protector so i did then i turn it back on and ran a scan and it fined like 4 things in the red that it deleted. So i deleted it so what is a save way to do so i can play in the card chat free rolls ?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

You just have to decide who to pay. intertops or your virus software. Both have there internet poker reasons. They do this through the rake. If you want to play the freeroll, It is best to not worry about the malicious software and get rid of the defender hardware.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play instant play in web browser.

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In seen if i get 25 post that i can play card chat free roll on that site so i go there to download it and i need to turn off my virus protector so i did then i turn it back on and ran a scan and it fined like 4 things in the red that it deleted. So i deleted it so what is a save way to do so i can play in the card chat free rolls ?

Sometimes pokersites cause false positives in your antivirus.

You should have a "create exception" option in the warning popup. If you trust the site and create the exception the warnings will stop.

steeler1970

steeler1970

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks everyone i will try it on my web bowser