Chips
I'm having issues with Poker Co-pilot on intertops as well FYI

Roezillaa

Roezillaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi, does anyone know how I can download intertops to my android phone? My phone says once the file is downloaded that "it cannot open an .exe file". I have no idea what that means and I'm getting tired of having to use Google to get into the site. When I use Google all the time from my phone I am unable to play certain freerolls like the Cardschat freeroll or the Jackpot freerolls that are hosted once and twice a week. I have intertops downloaded on my desktop and my laptop, I just can't figure out why I cant get it on my smartphone as an App. If anyone understands this and can help me. Please feel free to private message me or reply to this thread, thank you.

-roezillaa

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, does anyone know how I can download intertops to my android phone? My phone says once the file is downloaded that "it cannot open an .exe file". I have no idea what that means and I'm getting tired of having to use Google to get into the site. When I use Google all the time from my phone I am unable to play certain freerolls like the Cardschat freeroll or the Jackpot freerolls that are hosted once and twice a week. I have intertops downloaded on my desktop and my laptop, I just can't figure out why I cant get it on my smartphone as an app. If anyone understands this and can help me. Please feel free to private message me or reply to this thread, thank you.

-roezillaa

i'm not 100% sure but as far as i know Intertops doesn't have an app available for mobiles.

belka2203

belka2203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use HM2, a great program, I recommend:)

Roezillaa

Roezillaa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm actually going to give all of those a shot and see what works best for me. I've heard alot of great things about HM2 and PT4. So I'll give the free trial a spin and see what I like. I don't know if any of you guys are from NEPA Pennsylvania, but there's a big poker classic NEPA OPEN $550 this Sunday. I'm playing satellites for it tomorrow and Friday, well hopefully just tomorrow haha. Wish me luck! And good luck to everyone on the tables!