Intertops Bet Size Slider Customization?

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just busted out of a tournament thanks to the overly sensitive/small bet slider which wasn't hitting the number I wanted. So I typed it manually and somehow the whole number didn't get selected. So after typing "400" it had an extra 0 at the end which just so happened to be my entire stack and I got called by someone who hit his draw... Super frustrating :rolleyes:

So I was wondering if there is some way to adjust the slider or bet size buttons so they include less than 50% pot?

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have had the same thing happen to me too. And it is very frustrating. Unfortunately I don't find any way to adjust the betting on intertops. I know some of the other sites will let you do that. It would be nice if they all did. I just have to turn on my time bank so I have time to make sure the typed amount is correct before I hit enter.

ventrolloquist

ventrolloquist

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've figured out why it did it. For some reason, sometimes the number keys add entire amounts to the type field instead of just keeping the number you entered [emoji27]

And for anyone wondering, there's no way to customize any buttons or the slider on intertops.