Intertops

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm thinking about starting an account at intertops. Anyone have any thoughts about it?

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thinking about starting an account at intertops. Anyone have any thoughts about it?

Haven't heard anything bad about Interops. Also, they didn't appear to be targeted this last week with DDoS attacks like ACR and BOL were! I guess having another option open in those cases would be worth setting up an account.

Of course, I would wait before depositing any money. There are freerolls here at CC that you can get into to start building a little cash with. Take you time to see what it what.

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at intertops here and there and it's a pretty solid site. I've never had any problems with the software or and setbacks with it. Good competition on there too. Good luck with signing up you won't be disappointed!

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played off and on there , mostly last year and year before that. Pretty decent site although the traffic is pretty low (and mostly 6-max cash games running), the software looks old, and they require a lot of paperwork submitted if you want to withdraw. That said they do offer rake back , reload bonuses, and a rewards program and have been around a long time.

If you don't mind playing against the same few players night after night and only playing 1-2 tables (as not enough traffic to support more tables) then it's worth a try. I'm still a bit skeptical of sites with very low traffic because I think it creates potential for too much soft playing between regs but that's just a feeling not a fact.

Shady Slim

Shady Slim

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you don't mind playing against the same few players night after night and only playing 1-2 tables (as not enough traffic to support more tables) then it's worth a try. I'm still a bit skeptical of sites with very low traffic because I think it creates potential for too much soft playing between regs but that's just a feeling not a fact.

I play at intertops here and there and it's a pretty solid site. I've never had any problems with the software or and setbacks with it. Good competition on there too. Good luck with signing up you won't be disappointed!

Another good point (and keep it under your hat) is that on site like this, the fewer the players, the more communal it becomes. I think the players here are a unique clique. If it is fun, relaxing, and can be rewarding ... go for it.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I met the Intertops here at the cardschat, we have a freeroll at Intertops every Saturday, I have game in Intertops for over 2 years, I recommend a good room

timberwolf94

timberwolf94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok thanks for all the input. I've made my account so I'll take all that into consideration as I try it out

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The problem with Intertops is the traffic, there ain't much of it.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only recommend, Great freerolls every day more than once. Tournament tickets can be won (200-300) people. It's easy to build a bankroll!
Personal disadvantage: I do not know why they ask me points, to get my money :(

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not really like this room. Their poker client is not that good.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very reliable room, been around for a long time with quick payouts.

trippin

trippin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started getting into intertops because of the downtime with the other sites, it has improved from about a year ago for the tournaments. Looking at the weekend lineup they have now.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone done a successful withdrawal cash from this room?:confused: I was told that I must have rake from half my winnings. That is, if I won the $100, then I must have $50 rake?

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good information in order to settle there, too...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I play a few times at that poker site ... and the truth is fine with me ... they have some freeroll during the week ... and there's not a lot of player traffic ... that's good when you play the freeroll

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone done a successful withdrawal cash from this room?:confused: I was told that I must have rake from half my winnings. That is, if I won the $100, then I must have $50 rake?

The rule they have for withdrawals applies to freeroll winnings.

Here is the rule:

"50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds."

bighert2

bighert2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think I will take a look at this myself over the next couple of days. Any and all insight/opinions would be appreciated.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Intertops is a waste of time and effort. They won't let you cash out the freerolls, their traffic is a comedy act, their tournament schedule is terrible no creativity nothing worth depositing. Careful not to take bonus with T&S attached to it or you will have a straight up con waiting for you when you try to withdraw.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The rule they have for withdrawals applies to freeroll winnings.

Here is the rule:

"50% of the Freeroll cash winnings have to be turned over as gross rake, before a player is eligible to withdraw these funds."
Yes, I only play freerolls. :D Thank you.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Intertops is a waste of time and effort...

I agree with you completely, I have stopped playing on Intertops (I have about 100$ of freeroll winnings that I will probably never withdraw). I dont even play the CC freeroll anymore in case I decide one day to grind it out and give them their 50$ of rake (with the low traffic on Intertops, it will take me forever to rake 50$).

P

Peter Jankowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have played on it occasionally. Not a bad site. The Trooper 97 recommends it. Good Luck

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. I was wondering if we have an U.S. members that would share their experience withdrawing from Intertops.

Jblocher1

Jblocher1

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys. I was wondering if we have an U.S. members that would share their experience withdrawing from Intertops.

Withdrawn a few grand from them with bitcoin and can't say I ever had a problem. They are a reputable site :)

T

thejuice1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its a good site. As someone above mentioned, the only real issue is lack of traffic. just not enough action in the ring games. pretty good selection of cheap buy in tournaments though.

BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really appreciate all the info and answers guys!