Interac at GGPoker

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see GGPoker has an Interac deposit option. Anybody used it yet? Any issues?

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This deposit method is not offered for my country. Perhaps something local, just for you.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Never even heard of it to be honest.. :dontknow:

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This fast growing poker room offers many different innovations! But at the same time they also have many childhood diseases (for example, I was faced with the fact that there are inactive fields when verifying the account), because of this I can not fill out my profile? Tell me, did you come across this and how did you solve this problem?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This fast growing poker room offers many different innovations! But at the same time they also have many childhood diseases (for example, I was faced with the fact that there are inactive fields when verifying the account), because of this I can not fill out my profile? Tell me, did you come across this and how did you solve this problem?
Have you tried pressing "Edit"?

b6ae290a7f350080d826fcff8d14e1fc.png

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This deposit method is not offered for my country. Perhaps something local, just for you.
I believe Interac is a canada only financial transaction vehicle, but they may have some US partners that allow it to be used in the US as well.

a997445d7b8caf4debf57a5151e4e8a4.png

In my case the only greyed out fields are E-Mail, Name, Birthday & Country. Those are things that poker sites typically won't let you change. Is that what you're referring to?

O

otela11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I did not really like this trum

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts