• Thread starter TheCourtesyFlush
  • Start date
T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play microstakes NL cash on ACR right now. I can't take it anymore though. I think I'm going to switch to BetOnline but I don't see it as a recommended site here (unless I'm just missing something - always possible).

My only big concern is their lowest limit is NL10, I've been playing NL2 and NL5 on ACR. I can deposit 20 buyins though, so I think I'm still going to give it a try if nobody has any problems with the site and just be really tight.

Thanks for any advice.

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Why cant you take ACR anymore? I fine the microstakes fine there. Also, I would probably recommend ignition as your next option for a U.S. player because they have some of the softest cash games around.

NBDG8477

NBDG8477

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
everytime i go to play a MTT on ACR the damn thing crashes and then was going to play the CC freeroll yesterday and it crashes again sigh that dam site pisses me off as im sure it does alot of people i think ill just stick to freerolls on there until they can figure it out im not dumping money on there if im going to get F'd everytime no thx

hemlok

hemlok

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why cant you take ACR anymore? I fine the microstakes fine there. Also, I would probably recommend Ignition as your next option for a U.S. player because they have some of the softest cash games around.
Ignition scares me. Their thesis for using anonymous handles makes no sense. Without knowing if you are playing a bot or a site sponsored guaranteed winner, it's dodgy. Plus, their jackpot games seem rigged. Could be wrong,interested to know what others think.:five:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Last few months I have a bad run on ACR and with their often technical promblems I have stopped playing often there.

Betonline is a solid site I play some micro games on their cash, mtt and sng from time to time but their rake is a tad higher. The player pools are generally softer than ACR but much less traffic. Have a go at it you might find it to your liking.

I normally do not deposit and play from my CC freeroll winnings. The couple small deposits I have made on there I have never took a bonus. Their bonuses are larger compared to most sites but they come with huge playthrough requirements. The Wednesday CC freeroll is awesome, there a few other freerolls that are once a month that are worth playing.
I play microstakes NL cash on ACR right now. I can't take it anymore though. I think I'm going to switch to BetOnline but I don't see it as a recommended site here (unless I'm just missing something - always possible).

My only big concern is their lowest limit is NL10, I've been playing NL2 and NL5 on ACR. I can deposit 20 buyins though, so I think I'm still going to give it a try if nobody has any problems with the site and just be really tight.

Thanks for any advice.

T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why cant you take ACR anymore? I fine the microstakes fine there. Also, I would probably recommend Ignition as your next option for a U.S. player because they have some of the softest cash games around.

It's down now. It was down earlier today. It was down last week, last month, and the month before that (for a whole week that time.) They keep claiming it's DDoS attacks but that makes no sense, and I haven't seen an honest explanation for what's going on. All seems a bit fishy.

I've got an account with Bovada/Ignition, and I like it fine, except for the anonymity. I want to learn to play against different styles of player using a hud.

Thanks joeisi, I think I'll give it a shot.

I appreciate the feedback, all.

T

TheCourtesyFlush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I normally do not deposit and play from my CC freeroll winnings. The couple small deposits I have made on there I have never took a bonus. Their bonuses are larger compared to most sites but they come with huge playthrough requirements. The Wednesday CC freeroll is awesome, there a few other freerolls that are once a month that are worth playing.

Oh, and I don't know that tournament winnings, even from freerolls are going to help me. I'm getting to where I'm slightly profitable at cash games, but I haven't studied tournaments at all. I want to learn cash first, then move into tournaments.

The freerolls do sound fun though, so I'll give them a shot once I'm qualified.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betonline is a reliable site and does have some decent traffic - but if you are looking to play micro stakes there good luck to you. Your bankroll better be pretty large...the player pool at BOL and the runouts give whole new meaning to the term "variance". They are the worst players i have ever encountered and ive had some of my worst beats ever on thier platform. Now dont get me wrong, at this moment right now you can find lots of happy players on their site. As for myself - its my own personal oppinion and i have said it 20 times lately - but i will never deposit one red cent on there ever again. The cycle goes deposit - run unrealisticly good, hit everything, run your roll up for a day or two - hit severe runbad, flop top set lose to quads, flop a straight lose to flush, flop trips lose to bigger trips on river, etc...all until you are broke. I will play freerolls there, but you will not see me ever dumping money there ever again.

I hope if you do play there, you exercise caution and i wish you the best of luck.

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't played much cash game on there but the mtts are softer than acr. It seems a good site to play on.

quick

quick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played some cash games and tourneys there (BetOnline). Seems super soft BUT be prepared for soul crushing variance and bizarre all ins left and right. I gave up on there for now (and may eventually return) but would recommend a deep roll to withstand the manic play there. Average pot sizes are often 30bb+ per hand and lots of people limp calling 3 and 4 bets. Add in the super fast play and short time clocks and you've got a recipe for sessions swinging up and down 5-6 buy ins easy. If you think you can get by on like 15-20 buy ins on another site, I'd recommend 35-40 buy ins (cash games) on this site minimum as the swings are huge. Everyone wants to gambool on there it seems.

I mostly stick to Bovada as the anonymous format suits me very well, the player pool is pretty soft, the pace is good overall, and the MTTs are bigger than any other US facing site.