I'm in love with ACR!!look at this tournament

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

look at that 10 K gtd tournament for 0.01 cent !!!! mque dream !! outside the freerolls ... very good room congratulations !!!
I already played one yesterday ... today I win

Attachments

• sonho.jpg
    sonho.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 83
Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One Cent entry, sounds to good to be true.
Now that's going to be a field of dreams to work your way through.

Does anyone know the payout structure of the tournament?

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will it be repeated

Does anyone know if this $10,000 game will be repeated and out of intrest does anyone know how many players took part on friday?

D

dayontour

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On again

Looks like its again tonight, must be on quite often.

Crazy entry price of only 1 cent for a $10,000 tournament, must be worth a go.

ACR - 23th Feb - 8pm ET

2 Hour late reg. :)

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone know if this $10,000 game will be repeated and out of intrest does anyone know how many players took part on friday?

Hi, today we had 2 tournaments 1 penny 10k GTD, one at 7am ET and one that will start at 8pm ET, hopefully you can register and player, best of luck at the tables and thanks for choosing us!

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow that's awesome! I am going to check that out.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I saw somewhere there were going to be ten of these total. I played in my first one tonight and it was even worse than the freerolls as far as the bingo players and the preflop all ins were concerned, at least at the couple tables I was at.

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow as a tournament you can pay 10k of prize money per buy-in of 0.01.
This reliable site;can someone tell me thanks in advance.:icon_cycl

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Great poker room !!! He does not cease to amaze !!!

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was shocked when I found those tournaments! I played the morning one, but unfortunately I had to miss the evening one. There was no "fine print" the tournament was $0.01 to enter with no re-entries and it paid out just like a regular MTT (I believe the min cash was around $20).

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play these on black chip poker..i think its the same network as ACR..they're running $50 on demand tourney's right now.. :)

Last edited:
Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi, today we had 2 tournaments 1 penny 10k GTD, one at 7am ET and one that will start at 8pm ET, hopefully you can register and player, best of luck at the tables and thanks for choosing us!

Thanks goes out to ACR for giving us heads up on the start time of the tournaments.
Much appreciated.
Love playing on Americas Card Room.

Thanks again.

T

ThisCuteAsianGuy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I ended up winning $550 from the penny tournament... great way to have a nice bankroll.

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I saw somewhere there were going to be ten of these total. I played in my first one tonight and it was even worse than the freerolls as far as the bingo players and the preflop all ins were concerned, at least at the couple tables I was at.

what are you complaining about? heheheheh give a guaranteed 10 K for 0.01 cent and still want to complain ... don't play bingo with them

PosFlopALLIN

PosFlopALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

huh I will want my babysitter hehehe for the advertisement ... is there a job vacancy there for me in the ACR team?

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what are you complaining about? heheheheh give a guaranteed 10 K for 0.01 cent and still want to complain ... don't play bingo with them
Where exactly do you think I am complaining. That is my observation about the play in those tournaments.
You gave me some advice so here is advice for you don't spam the forum with comments like this. Your four comments above should be multi-quoted and in one post, not four. Quit trying to game the system, it will not work.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congrats! This tournament is a dream! Very nice idea of ACR! Im in love with this room too! Dont let this end ACR!![emoji120][emoji41]

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

huh I will want my babysitter hehehe for the advertisement ... is there a job vacancy there for me in the ACR team?

Hi! Unfortunately not at the moment :( but we do have our ACR Stormers program open to our players! More info here