Originally Posted by James Godfrey
What would they be?
1. More info on MTT lobbies (such as blind structures and chip counts)
2. Table automatically coming up at the start of an MTT
1. Burn the whole thing down.
2. Build a real poker room on the ruins.
Seriously, if I had to pick just two, they would be:
1. A complete redesign of their whole "menu" system like every other site has. puppyfeet
2. Storage of your hand histories on your computer, like every other site does. If you don't have Holdem Manager or some other Bodog "friendly" piece of software, your hand history, such as it is, is gone the second the you finish the game.
It would also be really, really nice to get rid of that %^#$)(*&^ clicking sound.