Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hi folks
So I like many have been using a HUD when playing, I personally have been using PT4 which is very helpful in tracking my opponents and making notes on their tendencies.
The bad thing is it made me lazy, I was dependent on the software to do the work so I could easily become distracted and not have to pay that much attention when not in a hand.

Anyway I recently started play on GG Poker and now must start note keeping again as they don’t allow 3rd party software on the site.
I need your help with this as I plan on compiling a list to easily copy and paste when needed.

What are the most common notes you will make on an opponent?
Do you colour code and if so what are your primary colours you use?
Thanks in advance looking forward to getting some feedback.
Ron

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have yet to try GG poker. And I never used a HUD.

R

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Wow crickets, guess nobody takes notes anymore. :(

S

scubed

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are the most common notes you will make on an opponent?
The most commons notes I seem to have are things related to bet sizings, specifically preflop and on the river. In looking through my notes they are mostly related to "out of the ordinary" plays that an opponent makes.
Do you colour code and if so what are your primary colours you use?
Yes, I color code. I use colors like red/orange to be careful if this person is in the pot. Green means GO GO GO there is a fish in that seat. Blue means I think that this person is a "standard" or "regular" player.