I won a $ 11 ticket on the PS

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I won a $ 11 ticket on the PS. In your opinion, what would be the best option to use it?
TxxBWaV.jpg

T

thomaspen2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to use your intuition, probably the torments when you feel more confident and you enyoy playing

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First congratulations for having won the ticket, my advice would be to look at the tournaments that are available to play with a $ 11 ticket and choose the one that you think is most convenient for your bankroll. I want to say with this that if you have a large and solid bankroll I in your case I would play a satellite of some important tournament if they are available but if you don't have a large bankroll yet then play a tournament of the modality that you like the most. In any case I wish you good luck

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Congratulations :) Good luck whereever you decide to play it .
I don't play 11$ tourneys many times so as to give you a good advice :). . But whenever I tried for such a buy in , it was for the Sunday Storm , via the 1.10 or other satellites . It has great prizepool !!!:D But also a very large players' pool , which is indeed a disadvantage ....

Pimp 007 x

Pimp 007 x

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may sound counter intuitive, but try playing a $11 dollar buy in for a tournament that has a lower than normal Guaranteed... The playing field will be significantly less than playing a big $$ Guaranteed.

L

lablelarry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I win a ticket I always look for a bounty game so that if I don't make it to the end, atleast I have some money from taking a few people out :)

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whenever I win a ticket I always look for a bounty game so that if I don't make it to the end, atleast I have some money from taking a few people out :)
I am thinking about it. Maybe a BB serie or a KO tournament.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I have won a couple of them. Bounty is the best option in my opinion you get a chance to win something without having to make itm.

Everyone is different though you should use it in a format you are most comfortable with.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I WOULD try for the knock out type of tournament also. At least if you don't win or place high in the money you still have a chance to win some cash back by making some knock outs of your opponents

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also won, I use it on Saturday's KO tournament, the reward is greater.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First of all, congratulations mate.Whenever I´ve won those kind of tickets on party poker I play KO tournaments.It´s extra money even though you are not ITM..Good luck with that ticket!

M

mvt191

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a different question about how these social media awards are won? Is there any tournaments in PS or smth ?

In topic: KO tournaments are the best to make profit that ticket.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Congratulations, I would play a normal tournament to test my skills as a player in paid tournaments.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations! If I were you, I would use it in a bounty tournament. Good luck

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
congratulations on winning this ticket. I hope you can make a profit on this tournament. when you feel able to demonstrate rigor and discipline in your game, it's time to play it.

Maxmustdie

Maxmustdie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's just 1 bullet, it makes no sense to seriously choose a tournament, yes yes no no

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play Bounty Builder for 11$ buy in because you play for free and can get money from KO if you dont made pay zone..:)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Sunday Storm
I would use this ticket for a Sunday tournament. But, any knockout tournament is also not a bad option.
Good luck.

Nr98

Nr98

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This may sound counter intuitive, but try playing a $11 dollar buy in for a tournament that has a lower than normal Guaranteed... The playing field will be significantly less than playing a big $$ Guaranteed.

Yeah completely agree with this. It sounds like you could use a boost for your bankroll. In that case I'd go for an $11 tourney with a small field. There's so much variance in massive MTTs, playing a small field is your best chance to turn it into a nice bonus for your roll to help you grind.

Anyways congrats on the win :D

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a different question about how these social media awards are won? Is there any tournaments in PS or smth ?

In topic: KO tournaments are the best to make profit that ticket.
Follow the social pages of the big poker rooms that always make promotions