I have 21 unopened chests at PS

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
handsome!!!how much are you going to save?and suddenly and this freebie will end and coffers will disappear, times himself know now what).good luck!!!

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
don't forget that they do expire after a period of time

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It would be better if you open them, I got to have 10 and when I opened them, in one I won T$10... so it's better if you take advantage of the chests.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They are so useless so I will keep collecting them
I open them when there are about 50 of them. Sometimes they are not so useless, although, recalling the past rakeback:(.

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It's worth collecting them and then opening them as bulk. With the star coins points you get you might get another chest of the next level. With the star coins you play the deal, when the jackpot is worth it.

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like using them for the jackpot game , you never know ! :D

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
You better open them than lose them. Maybe you're lucky to have a more important ticket.

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i had gold chests this month open about 10 of them but nothing super inside the bigest was 3000 points that i converted to 30$ cash ,the others was small points the rewards is not too much better to have rakeback like acr

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, very good. recalls that expire, how long you collected that amount?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are so useless so I will keep collecting them

I also collected and opened a lot of chests but there were not very big prizes, but I collected a lot of coins and exchanged them for dollars and then played any games, if you have no money and there are many chests you can open the chests exchange coins and buy normal tournaments or exchange for a cash prize and play!

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also collected and opened a lot of chests but there were not very big prizes, but I collected a lot of coins and exchanged them for dollars and then played any games, if you have no money and there are many chests you can open the chests exchange coins and buy normal tournaments or exchange for a cash prize and play!
Thank you Vov4ik this is awesome. When I bust my bankroll will open them all.

johnwat2

johnwat2

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'm a US player and cannot play at poker stars sadly. My advice would be to open them. :lollypop:

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They always have low prizes, it's true. They have an expiration date, be careful with that.

Regards
:icon_thum

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Opened a few myself but nothing very interesting so far, only for the deal which is a chance in a million

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I would have discovered it long ago .... change to tickets like Vovchik says

bbennie1

bbennie1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I got a question on this because I just started playing on pokerstars and I was doing 'The deal' and I was one card away from a royal flush. But what do you prefer to do with the points from the chests?

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ow 21 chests unopened? I win 1 and I open in the same time lol. Sure, is very rare received a good gift. One time I received three starscoin (very useless)...

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would open them cause they do expire after time passes (i think 60/90 days)
Should ask support for how long it
Would be a shame if they did expire and you saved them all for nothing

Do let us know what you got from them
And what value the chest was (red,blue,bronze etc) Would be nice to know what it was worth

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I chechked some of it expire on 1st June others on 1st July. Today opened one got 5k freeroll ticket for tonight 50 cents tournament money

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I completely agree with you ... they are useless. Probably if you collect 50 chests, then maybe something useful will come out. but considering the rakeback spent on them it is not worth it

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i couldnt last that long not to open thhem, good job :) just dont let them go to waste

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have to desire to open before winning it, even though it will have nothing interesting there.

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have tried to keep them unopened for a while but my curiosity was stronger. I had 3 of them unopened at a time, tops.