How to play poker on different sites in the US?

Semper000

Semper000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone,

I just recently got into online poker, and I am having issues playing on sites other than ACR. More specifically the pokerstars site, everytime I try to make a deposit it says I'm not allowed to make deposits in my area, I don't have that issue with ACR, and I haven't tried any of the other poker sites (in all honesty, I didn't know of any other major sites). Any help on how can I play on the Pokerstars site? thanks!:D

K

KwazuluNatal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Africa

Hello everyone,

I just recently got into online poker, and I am having issues playing on sites other than ACR. More specifically the Pokerstars site, everytime I try to make a deposit it says I'm not allowed to make deposits in my area, I don't have that issue with ACR, and I haven't tried any of the other poker sites (in all honesty, I didn't know of any other major sites). Any help on how can I play on the Pokerstars site? thanks!:D
Hi, I live in Africa and can only get onto ACR, same has you, cannot make deposits in your area. Most sites I go onto, when registering it does not even have South Africa on the scroll down.Yet you go onto web pages that say all of these sites except South Africans??????? Can anyone advice. Chers

unnamed72

unnamed72

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It’s so pity we don’t see Americans playing with us, I hope your authority will call off this prohibition

AlanKakimoto

AlanKakimoto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Because pokerstars is not allowed currently in US except New Jersey, Delaware and Nevada. I’ve been contemplating moving to canada for this reason. Forreals.

Another great site you can play on is ignition Poker/Bovada. They accept US players all states and fast withdrawals. I say try to set up all your poker accounts with Bitcoin. Fastest way to deposit and withdrawals.

Currently I play a lot of Zoom/Zone poker on ignition poker. And MTTs.

Good luck!

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker is legal in the USA, so is ClubWPT

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You can also play on Betonline.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Black Chip Poker- CC events can be played from either ACR or Black Chip but, you cannot enter the same tourney from both sites.
Sports Betting Poker
Bet Online Poker
intertops.
You can click on poker site Reviews at the top of the main page & get reviews of the sites that allow US participation, you can also use links on this page to sign up for these sites.
Should you stay around & qualify for CC special events, which are numerous, most are played on Pokerstars for which you can sign up. You just can't deposit or play real money games, only play money games or home games. CC special events and CC league are played as home games & any $ winnings are payed by CC.