How much £££ do you keep on poker site

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What’s a reasonable amount to keep in your online poker account to play with before you consider withdrawing some

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm sure some like to really build it up, but for my part I prefer to just keep a few buyins on the site and regularly withdraw my winnings....better in my bank account than their's!!!! Anyway if you run out you can just redeposit some, and there may even be a redeposit bonus.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a consistent strategy, if i win - i withdraw 75% as i like to keep a set amount in my account, i would rather have the money in my account accumulating interest!
Its part of BR management too, if i did not do this, i would probably play more online and i prefer to play live.

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
depends on poker room/client.
I usually like to cash out, and keep it on neteller, just in case.
I can also use it with neteller card, to buy something that I like :) or need, like I bought new(er) full frame nikon dslr few days ago with winning and using neteller card.
:)

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way I really expected it to be the other way around with people keeping more like 200 plus in there accounts I might have to open another bank account so I don’t get my bankroll muddled up

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don’t keep big amount in the site , I like to withdraw it, with keeping 60 dollars in the site where I play . I guess that way is better for me , so that I don t play too much. If you have big bankroll, it can get you confused lol .