How make a freeroll?

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you mean how to win ???? I will be watching this thread because I am wondering too. I have been closer lately and that is mainly because I have been reading information posted with Cardschat threads. Patience seems to be an important factor. Often better to let a hand go and wait out the bone heads. They will sink themselves soon enough.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
how build, create a freeroll, understood?

nobody in this forum knows that I think

LarkMarlow

LarkMarlow

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how build, create a freeroll, understood?

nobody in this forum knows that I think

You'll need to create your own poker club first. The instructions are here:
99ace463a35f32f35177c82b0e0406ba.png

For more information, click this link: https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you had to lead * how many games you can win * it all depends on you

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
"If you had to lead * how many games you can win * it all depends on you"

wtf, I did not understand, I asked a simple question, man. Fy

Last edited:
C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i know there are guys that makes their own tournaments, in the past i have played some tournaments that some guys of twitch created ( password involved, not home games) i have no idea how they did it.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just wondering, but why? Do not you have enough Internet resources?

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You'll need to create your own poker club first. The instructions are here:
99ace463a35f32f35177c82b0e0406ba.png

For more information, click this link: https://www.pokerstars.com/poker/home-games/
Lady Maverick gave you the answer here for Pokerstars.
Once you created your home-game club, you can invite people to join and create whatever tournament you want.

I'm not sure but as far as I know Pokerstars is the only client where you can create your own home-game club.

Good luck.

C

Chemist

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bring back the old days when it was easier and standard!

As part of the old full tilt skin you could create games of your choosing NLH, PLO, HORSE etc and assign funds out of your own account as prize money, and of course set a password, which you could pass to your friends, forum friends, or publish to the world on any website if you were so inclined.
And your created tournament would show up in the private tourney tab of all fulltilt players standard lobby.

Exactly what you are asking for right!

But those days are gone.
As people have posted above, the nearest thing available on pokerstars now is the Home Games clubs which you can create and share.

The only other way, which most poker sites will do for you, is for you to contact their support team and politely request they create it for you.
It is probably best by email providing as much information as possible.
Why you want it. How often you want it. The value and how you propose to pay for it, etc
eg It is my birthday on xx/xx/xx would it be possible to create a private freeroll for my friends...
or for example, I run an online poker training school and would like to have hosted on your 'best site in the world' a series of freerolls for my members and for promotional purposes open to all your customers, kindly let me know if this is something we can achieve together etc ...

Of course pokerstars will immediately suggest you use the Home Game Feature unless you can give them some better justification as to why it would benefit them to create it in the main lobby, while smaller sites will be more helpful to the smaller requests.

You should be aware though that one of the difficulties with freerolls is they use the sites resources but aren't providing any rake.
Finally if one site says no, then you can always try another.