How hard is it to win freeroll on ACR?

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won two 10 dollar on demand freerolls in my first month playing on ACR. I made some other final tables. Are these freerolls easier than regular buy in tournaments?

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won two 10 dollar on demand freerolls in my first month playing on ACR. I made some other final tables. Are these freerolls easier than regular buy in tournaments?
Any freeroll is easier than a real $ buy-in. And it's harder and harder as you move up in buy-in. If you are that curious you could just give it a try and see :) everybody can afford at least $1mtt anytime

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it is harder to win a freeroll on ACR than a small SNG.

S

stuhawk5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having money doesn't mean you have brains.

Any freeroll is easier than a real $ buy-in. And it's harder and harder as you move up in buy-in. If you are that curious you could just give it a try and see :) everybody can afford at least $1mtt anytime
I disagree with this. Freerolls are mostly on par with $ buy-in games.. I do say mostly. Some are a joke.

Also I've played in $$ buy-in games and just because people have paid $$ doesn't mean they are good at poker. Sometimes i'm left wondering how some players get their $$ and often times how they even know how to turn on a computer in $$ buy-ins with some of their decisions. :D

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just play tight. It is not hard at all, I myself have done it at least 20 times. Of course it is a large field, but fishy play. So wait for your monsters and you will get there.

Gohaku94

Gohaku94

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I disagree with this. Freerolls are mostly on par with $ buy-in games.. I do say mostly. Some are a joke.

Also I've played in $$ buy-in games and just because people have paid $$ doesn't mean they are good at poker. Sometimes i'm left wondering how some players get their $$ and often times how they even know how to turn on a computer in $$ buy-ins with some of their decisions. :D
Well to answer your question. Some people work for their money and you don't have to know how to play poker to turn on the pc. So your comment is pretty.. lets call it bad.

S

stuhawk5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well to answer your question. Some people work for their money and you don't have to know how to play poker to turn on the pc. So your comment is pretty.. lets call it bad.
So... Obviously you get butt hurt if people disagree with you making you totally miss an easily explained opinion.

S

Shanek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel the freerolls are easy becuz u got those ppl that go all in no matter whats in their hand ..honestly to me I feel some ppl use these freeroll to learn to play cuz I see some dumb calls on there ...also seem they reward stupid calls ill have pocket AA and go all in and some one will call with 2 7 unsuited and win..idk just how I feel bout them...ppl play different when their money is on the line

proud2Bwhack

proud2Bwhack

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, field size has a lot to do with it. 555 person freeroll is as hard as a $22 buy in with only 100 people in it. Poker is skill swimming in an ocean of luck, sometmes the waves get big and you drown among players you are better than. Number of players is proportionate to size of waves, always...

T

tgeezee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I responded to your last post miketheman

here go's .... in Acr Free rolls you get your AA and a person bets infront of you with ???? he gets 3 calls you think I HAVE AA.. Ram it in .. 2 more people behind you call .. the first raiser folds the limpers all call now you have a 6 way preflop ALL IN... <<< see that dose not happen in the 22$ tourney like the guys example ... but any way lets say you WIN .....now you have 6 players chips yours +5 in the ACR Free 9k chips .. but in the 22$ game the first guy betting was Serious the next 3 players Knew it your over shove Blows the rest of the guys with out AK AQ KK QQ JJ Out .. now its you and the guy who bet and he figures you haven't played a hand in 2 hours nor limped a small blind or defended a big blind and folds pocket 66s.. you get the guys 2.5X bet + blinds and antys now maybe you started with 3k chips so you have about 3300 chips in the 22$ game ... well done aces ..so next time you have to limp your aces to his bet and let him make a pair so you can squeeze more out of him but if you limp players behind might call junk so you have to stick to the plan and I'm not sure how your getting upto 9k chips yet

also in the ACR free rolls 400 people go out in about 10 min .. its not like your upagainst the 500 field the play quality gets better after this blow up but its not at its best till the final 2 tables and at this point its almost up too the quality 10.c game when it first starts depending on how many Spazz players survived .... where in say the 22$ game suggested you might lose 20 players in an hour out of the 100 entrants then quite a few more as blinds get to the first critical stage but it wont be just stacking off 9 way all in preflop Ego athon

your opponents will be playing to win not to just see if they can win or to see what happens in such loose terms ..totally different ball game

xyzpdq.Freeroll//PRO++ Get your Cookies you just Milked That man .not real website