Chips
I like to watch them and you?

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes watching tournament streams,but not often...

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I look, as it is interesting and useful for self-development.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
It mostly depends on my mood. When I feel energetic, I prefer to play some poker. But when I get tired and want to cool down and maybe learn something new, watching streams is a good idea.

D

Denver225

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if you have time outside the game to watch a stream it is very useful to improve my game..learn something new as someone does it differently

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If I have more time, sometimes I watching streams.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they are useful, being able to see another player perspective, i just dont have the time.

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have 2-3 standard streamers who I like to watch whenever I can and apparently I love watching high stake MTTs from some super experienced high stake regulars!

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to look and learn new strategies and ways of seeing hands. I like to play my hands mentally and see what happens next in the real hand so I can learn better.

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The main idea of any stream is to attract and create an audience in a certain circle, for the opportunity to earn money on this by viewing advertising, affiliate, and selling content. Therefore, channels with quality content are too small, because everything is done to please the customer, to the detriment of quality. You can see everything of course, the question is only for what? For entertainment? - Yes, you can watch any channel. But for training, be careful with the content and its quality.

dobatibata

dobatibata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great new technology thing, but i don't have time to watch. When i have time i play poker my self, can't watch them. But i watched few interesting streams on youtube, like highlights or something i guess. I prefer to watch anonimus player streaming rather then famost :)