Home game but online

R

Rusty1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all. I’m new here. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that I love a home game and host regularly but of course it’s become a little tricky just lately. I’m looking for a poker site that allows me to create a private room for my friends. I did notice that PokerStars has this option called Home Games but it would not allow it via an I Pad which is what I have. We want to play for real money obviously and I’m wondering if anyone knows how to go about this because I’m struggling at the moment. I’m almost at the stage where I’m considering buying a desk top pc so I can use PokerStars if that’s what it takes . Any replies most appreciated.
Russ.

onondaga

onondaga

Ukraine
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Home Games from Stars is only option which will fit the conditions you describe.
So, its a good time to change your device! :top:

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing home games at pokerstars! But you can’t play with I Pad and this is very bad, but I hope that PokerStars will allow you to play with I Pad in the near future!

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love this considering all of my home game options are on hiatus until further notice.

S

stormyf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars Home Game is a very good, professional set-up. I can recommend it, I am a member of several clubs and have my own club. It is worth investing in a laptop.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I once saw in 888poker the opportunity to create friendly games. I’m not sure that this is possible now, but you can check.

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There may be a lot more attention put into developing dedicated online gaming systems with the ability for people to see and talk to each other in real time. If the world of social interaction changes as dramatically as some are predicting because of this corona-virus, we may be living in a more "semi-virtual" world in the very near future.

I think a thread discussing the future of crowd gathering is likely warranted. Will people queue up and fill stadiums again? Will a 2-meter social safety distance become the norm? Will we fondly reminisce about the intimate old greetings of handshakes, hugs and pecks on the cheek? I looked in the mirror and noticed I'll need a haircut soon. I know my mother's hair dressing shop has closed for now, and I suspect my barber has too, Will we get our hair cut normally again in the future, or will we resign ourselves to letting it grow long or find a different way to get it cut?

People are a social lot by nature, and human nature is a hard, if not impossible, thing to suppress, so I suspect life will normalize to a large degree once this virus is licked, but that may take a long time.

A

Ananke222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like home games and maybe playing online maybe funny

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hi all. I’m new here. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say that I love a home game and host regularly but of course it’s become a little tricky just lately. I’m looking for a poker site that allows me to create a private room for my friends. I did notice that PokerStars has this option called Home Games but it would not allow it via an I Pad which is what I have. We want to play for real money obviously and I’m wondering if anyone knows how to go about this because I’m struggling at the moment. I’m almost at the stage where I’m considering buying a desk top pc so I can use PokerStars if that’s what it takes . Any replies most appreciated.
Russ.
Americas Cardroom CEO is also making Private Tournaments available so you can have a private tournament with just your friends. This is a link to a video on twitter he made. He said it would be available later today. https://twitter.com/WPN_CEO/status/1242460684853686275

H

harjukki

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing on stars home games with everyone on discord. It's not the same as the real deal but it gets close.

Organize a Home Poker Game Top 10 Games