the hi5 tourneys on ACR

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These free rolls are insane and as much a waste of time just like the on demand free rolls. Same crowd i see. All in every hand. thirty minutes into it you get pocket jack or queens forced all in and some stupid hand wins. What a waste. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These free rolls are insane and as much a waste of time just like the on demand free rolls. Same crowd i see. All in every hand. thirty minutes into it you get pocket jack or queens forced all in and some stupid hand wins. What a waste. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Pretty much agree. The Venom freerolls at least have 50 that move on to the next round and you don't have to shove every hand to win.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Pretty much agree. The Venom freerolls at least have 50 that move on to the next round and you don't have to shove every hand to win.
Completely agree, and it's usually the worst starting hand that wins.

B

bellicoso

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Hey big. I managed to win one yesterday so I played the satellite today. Unfortunately I didn't win that one; came in 93rd out of 454 players... I played almost all of them and won just one. It was insanely difficult getting through the madness to "normal" game, but I have to say it was still pretty fun. The final table on the freeroll was very exciting. :D

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $30 buy-in HI5 is insane as well. I don't know, maybe it's just an ACR thing? Since when is calling a shove with a really low bot pair on the flop a standard move? And yet, there it is. And it happens a lot.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $30 buy-in HI5 is insane as well. I don't know, maybe it's just an ACR thing? Since when is calling a shove with a really low bot pair on the flop a standard move? And yet, there it is. And it happens a lot.
Can't say the quality is there but the fields arent dead and plenty of fish for everyone to eat. Never seen a mtt overlay by much either