help for begginers

P

ph22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, i just start to use pokerstarts, i would like to know some frerroll tournments or some other poker houses to do it better i cant spend money on it for now, so if someone know some nice place to play freeroll tournments please help... :D

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars is rly bad with freerolls,in the past that was better but now they are rly low on that field.Same situation is with partypoker.
Only freeroll i play is cardschat freerolls they are the best.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
You can play the giveaway tournaments (2 tickets for free every month , if you check every day the challenges you 'll see some cheap challenges eventually , in one month there are I think 2 challeges for zoom where you spend on average 10 cents for the ticket and 4 I think for sit and go where you play 3 sng of 2cents each one , the one 0f 999 players , and you earn 1 ticket every time , must be more chances I don't remember, easy earn ticets , use them on heads up whre after 5 heads up you are in the money!!! for dollar at least) . You can play the 50$ freerolls you can find there on the freeroll category every Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday . Try earn one FPP to play on the 1FPP Sunday Splash where you can earn 1.2$Tor 1Tticket,2FPPon Saturday for 2.2T$ . Play on 888poker the step1 to gain step 2 ,3,etc for 1 and 2 it's very easy and play later sng0.10 or 1$ . I think these are the best options .

J

Jacoval2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think one of the best tools in poker sites Poker is undoubtedly because it has many aids to improve your game.

Gabinho12345

Gabinho12345

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is not very good for freerolls because there are large fields of players so it's hard to win anything.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
welcome

Welcome friend to poker world.Pokerstars does not have enough freeroll in order to build your bankroll.You can find enough freerolls at 888 sportsbetting.All you need is to search every day ,Good luck !

Moonchild

Moonchild

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, i just start to use pokerstarts, i would like to know some frerroll tournments or some other poker houses to do it better i cant spend money on it for now, so if someone know some nice place to play freeroll tournments please help... :D

Since you are on pokerstars now, you can go for the leaderboards of the pokerschool freerolls. Read everything on pokerschool first and subscribe. And I just saw this: https://www.pokerschoolonline.com/articles/Beginners-Poker-Bankroll-Challenge-Poker-Promotion ... maybe that's something for you, since you haven't made a deposit yet!

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sign up here www.pokerschoolonline.com and complete begginers bankroll challendge.For performing simple tasks and tests you will receive tickets for cash tournaments

Padlington

Padlington

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use PokerStars but I find 888Poker has better free games and many extras I never have had so many games for free I have managed to double my meagre bankroll and still have plenty of games to go at

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstars is not very good for freerolls because there are large fields of players so it's hard to win anything.[2]

FalifeKDA

FalifeKDA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
PokerStars

And what about pokerstars not in freerolls? I can spend some money for it. But I heared that the programm in PS tricks players: strong hands become weak after floop and any thing in kind of this. So I mean, is PS reliable for players?

Sorry for my English, I am from Russia.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And what about pokerstars not in freerolls? I can spend some money for it. But I heared that the programm in PS tricks players: strong hands become weak after floop and any thing in kind of this. So I mean, is PS reliable for players?

Sorry for my English, I am from Russia.

happens everywhere, yes also in live play....it's the nature of the game.
The one reason why I would not recommend pokerstars to a new player is because it's relatively reg-infected compared to other sites like 888 where the games are softer.
On the other hand, stars has so many microgames which are still beatable, what makes it my favourite pokerroom.

I agree, for freerolls better search for other sites unless you, as suggested before, take the time and efforts to join the pokerschool league.

FalifeKDA

FalifeKDA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you tell me more about Pokerschool league? Or give me a link, please.

FalifeKDA

FalifeKDA

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually, I have some experience in poker, so I can't call myself beginner-beginner. I would like to know more about soft, client of program, may be real life situation... Are there exist problem with output money? And the playing procces: is this looks like a real game or is it just random like roulette?

deucefactory

deucefactory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Theres too many people literally fighting for pennies on public pokerstars freerolls.