GRANDTOUR?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I play cash, spin and seed, all these games are on my main screen and I rarely go into the lobby, and yesterday in the lobby I found a new GRANDTOUR for me, read the conditions, but did not understand until the end, payments are made after each stage? Or do you have to go through all the stages? If anyone participates in this tournament, explain in a nutshell the conditions of this tournament. Sincerely, Sergey.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello ladies and gentlemen, I play cash, spin and seed, all these games are on my main screen and I rarely go into the lobby, and yesterday in the lobby I found a new GRANDTOUR for me, read the conditions, but did not understand until the end, payments are made after each stage? Or do you have to go through all the stages? If anyone participates in this tournament, explain in a nutshell the conditions of this tournament. Sincerely, Sergey.
hello, Sergey
I did not understand what kind of room and format of the games are you talking about and your question

L

ledris

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Tell us especially to which tournament are you referimg to!

Highscoregodx

Highscoregodx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hello, Sergey
I did not understand what kind of room and format of the games are you talking about and your question

He is meaning a new type of game which could be found in"All games"-"Grand Tour".This one

89ej9OO.png

And the rules are really not quite clear

M

Mateo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played a few play money ones - it seems that you have to make it to the end to get a cash prize, but everyone along the way has a bounty. So if you start at the 1$ and win, you'll get at least two bounties (yours and whoever you knocked out), plus a ticket to the 2$ one. And so on. But once you reach the 60$ one, first gets a cash prize I think

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GRANDTOUR

"Hello ladies and gentlemen! I play cash, spin and seed, all these games are on my main screen and I rarely go into the lobby, and yesterday in the lobby I found a new GRANDTOUR for me, read the conditions, but didn’t understand the payout after every stage? Or do you have to go through all the stages? If anyone participates in this tournament, explain in a nutshell the conditions of this tournament. "
Hello! I wrote the above written yesterday, but did not indicate the room in which GRANDTOUR is taking place, I clarify: pokerstars, and the format is not clear, therefore I ask my question. Sincerely, Sergey.

P

possle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it not displayed in my lobby ? Do you have to do something about it or is it just hidden ?

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why is it not displayed in my lobby ? Do you have to do something about it or is it just hidden ?
Hello! I play from the tablet, through the mobile client. I did nothing, GRAND TOUR appeared between SPIN & GO and SPIN & GO MAX, if you can’t find it, contact support. Sincerely, Sergey.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try to play for conditional chips and the game will immediately become clear to you.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi sergey!! :ciao:
yes!! looks so much fun, like a bike race

i try play it twice, spent $2, both times, my computer frozen during game, lost my $1 each time, also i find that regular pokerstars is wonky, freezes, lock-ups

i ask pokerstars support, they say new software not work well with my graphics card, suggest i upgrade my graphics card *sighs*
strange, i play other new video games, my graphics card functions smoothly & well?

not willing to replace graphic card only to enable my participation in grand tour, i disconnected that aurora thing - now pokerstars works proper again

sad this result - grand tour game looks so much fun

blond.jpg

kacca

kacca

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

On the official site everything about this game is better than the room where you play no one will tell you.

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
hi hi sergey!! :ciao:
yes!! looks so much fun, like a bike race

i try play it twice, spent $2, both times, my computer frozen during game, lost my $1 each time, also i find that regular pokerstars is wonky, freezes, lock-ups

i ask pokerstars support, they say new software not work well with my graphics card, suggest i upgrade my graphics card *sighs*
strange, i play other new video games, my graphics card functions smoothly & well?

not willing to replace graphic card only to enable my participation in grand tour, i disconnected that aurora thing - now pokerstars works proper again

sad this result - grand tour game looks so much fun

blond.jpg
You can change the aurora settings to low, medium and high if I recall correctly..

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, my experience played first for an initial $ 1 and I won !!

It is a table with 4 players KO mode, it gives you rewards for elimination!

Little reward for my taste, and the passport for the double value to follow the race ($ 2)

Last night I played from the $ 5 level and the same, bad KO elimination reward.

Be careful the starting chips are low (1000) and the blinds go up fast.

I do not recommend it.

H

HungryLyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing it with play chips to see how it feels and it is quite a fun game especially if players love playing knockout games and bounty.

chilindrodolar

chilindrodolar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, my experience played first for $ 5 initial and I won!

It is a table with spin & go mode for 3 players, it is short the game requires skill

Little reward for my taste, and the passport for double value to follow the race ($ 2)

Be careful, the starting chips are low 500 and the blinds go up fast.

I recommend it to you

run187

run187

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Got all way to the 60 dollar table from a dollar before then lost :( ..

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes the real payment is in winning the $60 race starting at $12 only got $33 bounties for winning the bountys in the smaller games last race brought in $190 total when won that $60 game.
Not easy winning several 4 max games in a row tough format.
Week 1 task 1

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's interesting to see a new format in an online poker room.I haven't tried it,but it seems difficult to get to the end.Also,it's weird that PokerStars got associated with something like The Grand Tour.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is definitely misinformation in this thread about the game - you do not start with 500 chips and you don't win your own bounty after 1 game unless you buy in for $60. You choose which level to buy in at, and are seated with 3 other opponents at that level. Your starting stack size is determined by the current bounty on your head - you start with more chips if you have a bigger bounty. Any bounties of opponents you KO at that level you win immediately. If you win the game, you automatically get free entry into a game one level higher than you bought in with your current bounty on your head. You only get the bounty on your own head if you win the final sprint at the $60 level and your bounty value at that point exceeds $100.