global poker multi tableing

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant view all tables anymore on the screen. I have to switch between tabs to view tables. It makes it harder to multitable. Anyone else having this same issue?

Know how to fix it so all tables are lined up in a grid again?

WeBeMerkinEm

WeBeMerkinEm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
acr vs global

I am personally so over global, the site has alot of promlebs, lots of bots and you always see 3 or 4 people all having pocket pairs in 1 hand. wayyyyy too often, not how real poker goes down. and the time bars are way too quick to play multiple tables. i switched to ACR and am soo much happier with it. never going back to global

I cant view all tables anymore on the screen. I have to switch between tabs to view tables. It makes it harder to multitable. Anyone else having this same issue?

Know how to fix it so all tables are lined up in a grid again?

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play at acr also. I like both sites for different reasons.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think you can just go to settings and change it to open table in new window then resize to your liking.

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am personally so over global, the site has alot of promlebs, lots of bots and you always see 3 or 4 people all having pocket pairs in 1 hand. wayyyyy too often, not how real poker goes down. and the time bars are way too quick to play multiple tables. i switched to ACR and am soo much happier with it. never going back to global
can you play on partypoker? this room is nice and have much varies of tours with normal/turbo/hyper structure