My Global Poker Experience

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was writing about global poker earlier just weird fishy seeming stuff.

Please not I'm not saying 100% sure this site is rigged but I'm just taking notes for a little bit.

I've gotten 3 4 of a kinds and 2 straight flushes the last two says

Also certain hands have been popping up today a lot.

Notably AQ, KJ, and Q10
It also seems like A and Q pop a up more post flop

So from now on I'm going to take screenshots and post them on this thread and well just take it from there.

After all if they are cheating you need proof.

Hopefully they aren't and its just some crazy variance:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-14-23.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-14-23.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-02-55.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-23-02-55.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 134
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-22-53-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-22-53-38.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-49-33.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-49-33.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-51-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-27-21-51-13.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 135
Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
you are winning or losing with these hands?

probabilities exist ok? im not being rude

but i think is a phase of good hands, if you're winning

is that i don't know, strange :icon_scra

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I don't want people to think I'm complaining its rigged because I'm a bad played I just need to know where I'm putting my money

Dude I kid you not

4 4 of a kinds in two days

And I noticed certain cards will pop up post flop

I made a really good run and then it went downhill

And I kept saying variance, variance, variance

I actually made excuses for them

Like I win at betonline and intertops because there are less players, softer field etc

So I just said screw it. If those are the cards popping up let me play them

Paranoid and crazy right?

I would say so cause it seems that way.

Anyway I made some bad calls because I felt the software wasn't playing the odds right

The results?

5Th place in a tournament

How freaking weird and screwed up is that.

I don't think I've ever played that bad in a tournament

I did it on purpose and it worked.

I don't feel good about it. I feel sick that some things up and I want a fair game.

But until then imma try to play the software.

I just don't want to make bad habits subconsciously and

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-28-02-13-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-02-13-25.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 116
C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Their random card generator isn't always that random

Sure you'll hit great hands by playing good.

Until you get certain really cards...they actually it more often

I don't believe the odds are right like they should be

I actually tried playing good tight and actually played bad with some hands on purpose

What I'm saying is there are some hands I would never go all in on in a tournament and I wouldn't advise it...unless your on that site and the you start to notice some things

I know this sounds crazy but it's working

Cash games seem more random and I was losing on them by playing the same way

Maybe it could be variance

But I really really really doubt it after seeing 4 or 5 4 of a kinds between 2 days

Anyways here's the results of my experiment so far

5Th place in one tourney

The other I lost because some hands I just couldn't pull the trigger on...but they hit

Anyways here's the results so far by not playing good poker like I should lol

I wont pull this on intertops or global

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-07-28-04-04-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-04-04-17.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2019-07-28-04-26-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-04-26-51.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_2019-07-28-02-13-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-07-28-02-13-25.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 103
ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is illuminati conspiracy !!!
stay tuned !

:icon_flow

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just because something is supposed to happen at a certain frequency does not mean, it will be evenly distributed. On average you will have AA a little less than 1 in 200 hands. But just because you had AA the hand before, does not mean, it will be 200+ hands, before you see it again. It is just as likely to happen in this exact hand as in any other.

C

cool3390

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just because something is supposed to happen at a certain frequency does not mean, it will be evenly distributed. On average you will have AA a little less than 1 in 200 hands. But just because you had AA the hand before, does not mean, it will be 200+ hands, before you see it again. It is just as likely to happen in this exact hand as in any other.

No I totally agree I've had AA back to back before, it happens

However me playing bad on purpose because certain cards coming out on the flop too often

Like way too often, like a pattern

...sounds crazy didn't it?

Thoght so too until I just decided to go with it and did better on any tournaments I've ever played on global

Except two tournaments

...in a row

When somebody calls an all with scrappy cards against 2 people with high cards and wins its luck, variance

But

When It makes you sick to make the call cause you know how bad it is but you just need to see and you suck out two or more people...several times and end up getting 5th

That's different

I have screenshots on the post above I believe

But anyways it would just be talk, mere lecture

But the difference is I have proof, look at the results

I feel weird because I think intertops and betonline are legit and I actually do pretty good on them but now I feel weird cause I played with bad habits on purpose for 5 hours
on global

I gotta shake this off and play a real tournament so I can get back into my games,

Tournament tonight on betonline and I won't be playing crazy like I did on global lol :p

But anyways what it comes down to is their RNG sucks

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are putting more into this than there is. If there was something rigged, it would not be in favor of a random player, unless some disgruntled employee programmed that. I think it is more likely that you just got on a really weird stretch. Don't get me wrong, these things can definitely get you thinking about "what is going on?"!

V

vini127

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last week I was playing live poker (cash game) in a trusted place, with no chance of cheatting at all, and a dude made quads twice within 15 minutes.. This kind of thin happens eventually.

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'll be the first to say that online poker is rigged. but not because of the reason you showed here. having good hands its normal. specially the ones you had. but if you told me that you or another player were miraculously in the river making the winning hands, because that what happens with me all the time. really worst hands like 94 off suite beating AA, etc....

but keep posting here, i would like to see the hands you talk about!!!

good like!!! ooops.... you already have it!!! :)

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'll be the first to say that online poker is rigged. but not because of the reason you showed here. having good hands its normal. specially the ones you had. but if you told me that you or another player were miraculously in the river making the winning hands, because that what happens with me all the time. really worst hands like 94 off suite beating AA, etc....

but keep posting here, i would like to see the hands you talk about!!!

good like!!! ooops.... you already have it!!! :)

Is a handicap the same thing as rigged? Anything can happen in real random poker. its not what you see its how often you see it. Meaning you take 1 million hands of live and online and compare the numbers. I'm a betting man and will bet online has more monster hands. More monster on monster hands and even more true bad beats not out drawn hands. Might even be more of those?

Its the constant off hands beating the top pairs all in preflop. Consistency is what gives it away. Everyone will always bring up the one time super bad beat on tv. dead give away.

You can be the jester or the joker but your still just entertainment.

D

dfergus1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker Withdrawals

So, I deposited money on Global Poker. I've now been trying to verify my account to withdraw funds for almost a week now with no reply. Is anyone else having issues getting their money? Thanks

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[= Awesome ChicoRSC: 5296633] HAHA I would say the same ... [/ Awesome]

UOIAHE UIHE OIUeh IOUeh AUOeh AOIeh OIUeh OIAeh OIeh AOIUeh OIUeh OAIeh One OAIeh OIeh OUeh OAUIeh OAUIEh OAUIeh OAUI

recebi um e-mail

Hi soumautone,

Your recent post on CardsChat Has Been quoted and replied to:

Global Poker Investigation

Click here to reply in your thread (do not reply to this email)

I thought, "man posted in the wrong forum"

ai see Illluminati .... .... whoa there, seeing this are chasing me ...

then I saw what it was and was quiet !!!

OAUIhe oiuahe oaiuhe oiueh ouiEH aoiEH oh eh eoiUh eoiuaeh aoiuEH aoieh aoiEh aoh aoeh ae

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think to play the software is the right idea..but to figure it out is another thing.....sometimes I feel its flushes for the the day then the next day the flush never comes but the straights. Or any type of winning hand or combos thereof for the day. Alot of the times I see a player go all in preflop from UTG or anywhere else (just first) with e.g. 64 off or 93 off and get called from players with good hands but they still end up winning that hand. Im thinking why would they go all in with those cards at that time. They have avg chips still and the table still balanced then out of the blue All Inn. Sometimes immediately after the break on ACR. Another trend on ACR is All Inn with any suited cards or maybe I just notice it then.

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global poker just ripped me off for 41 bucks so you know how they have the when you login you can either use your email or press Facebook I thought they coincide with each other they try to accuse me of maliciously opening up two accounts I told him it was just an accident I wasn't really thinking about it I just pressed Facebook cuz it was easier than typing in my email I use the same screen name so it wasn't like I was trying to hide so I was like well just close the one account and transfer the money to my the one you want me to have open they said oh we can't do that once we close the account the money is gone I was like so if I closed my account at the bank and want to put it into another account they're going to keep that money so they're like we're supposed to open up your leave your other account open I told the f*** off and I posted on their Facebook and I'll let everybody I possibly can know that Global poker is the worst customer service oriented side I've ever been on and they steal from you blatantly and their reasoning is oh if you if you refer to these a section b article one like some damn letters on a paper make a difference you're stealing that's my money I deposited to play poker you won't let me play poker and you won't let me have my money what else is it

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're simply seeing probability unfold....in clumps. I have played online poker for 10+ years on sites from Global to Empire to JetSet (remember that one?) to Absolute to pokerstars, etc. Same thing happens on all of them from time to time.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Global poker just ripped me off for 41 bucks so you know how they have the when you login you can either use your email or press Facebook I thought they coincide with each other they try to accuse me of maliciously opening up two accounts I told him it was just an accident I wasn't really thinking about it I just pressed Facebook cuz it was easier than typing in my email I use the same screen name so it wasn't like I was trying to hide so I was like well just close the one account and transfer the money to my the one you want me to have open they said oh we can't do that once we close the account the money is gone I was like so if I closed my account at the bank and want to put it into another account they're going to keep that money so they're like we're supposed to open up your leave your other account open I told the f*** off and I posted on their Facebook and I'll let everybody I possibly can know that Global poker is the worst customer service oriented side I've ever been on and they steal from you blatantly and their reasoning is oh if you if you refer to these a section b article one like some damn letters on a paper make a difference you're stealing that's my money I deposited to play poker you won't let me play poker and you won't let me have my money what else is it

Often I dont put to much value into claims like this, but I have heard other similar stories from people, I consider reliable, so personally I do not consider GG Poker a safe place to deposit money. The kindest way to put it is, they are very unprofessional and random in the way, they inforce their rules.

Other stories include people having their funds confiscated, or being threatened with it, because their PT4 was running, when they played at GG Poker, even though the HUD of PT4 does not work on GG. If you read their TOS, its frankly a joke, and this is why, for me until now this site is "thanks but no thanks".

A

Acesupset

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker exposed...

Okay I just spent the last 16 hrs writing down the car's I was dealt and the flop that always follows. I know beyond a doubt Global poker is rigged with bots to put you in situations you can not fold to. For instance there was only 20 combos of cards that would leave me profitable. I saw those hands exactly 1 out of every 17 flops. The other flops were trying to position you for the kill. For instance in this session I was dealt pocket Kings 13 times. Every time it was the same run out. You would lose to an A5 suited on the turn. I noticed a pattern say I was dealt Q6 suiteted. I would write down the flop and fols.evebtually ever time I was dealt a pair of cards each pair of cards came with the there own distinct repetitive flop. I had to fold QK diamonds preflop every hand cause it ran out to an AQ. And the exact players would raise you into the pot. You were not allow a free flop. But it was the same raise on each rotation. Guys I for one will never deposit money on Global. I have had good brief sessions. But after you win alot it's like they turn off a switch that takes all your luck away. I challenge you guys to do the same thing. I can email my findings if anyone wants a more in depth explanation with pictures of the card combos.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i talk a guy say PokerStars rigged, he show me bunch hands in a $1.50 SitnGo
i say him, PokerStars is five billion usd$ business, 5 BILLION!
i say... you truly believe, they risk their entire business, cheat you from freeroll tournament??
just cause lose couple pots by bad beating not mean anyone cheating you
poker sites make monies each time we play - rake
yes can program it, make rigged ... but why would they at our micro/low levels & risk their licenses, certification, members, reputation, integrity...??

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
i talk a guy say PokerStars rigged, he show me bunch hands in a $1.50 SitnGo
i say him, PokerStars is five billion usd$ business, 5 BILLION!
i say... you truly believe, they risk their entire business, cheat you from freeroll tournament??
just cause lose couple pots by bad beating not mean anyone cheating you
poker sites make monies each time we play - rake
yes can program it, make rigged ... but why would they at our micro/low levels & risk their licenses, certification, members, reputation, integrity...??

Exactly Krista. Most of the people complaining, that online poker is rigged, are playing incredibly low stakes. And as you say, why would a profitable business risk everything to rig the river in a $1.50 SitnGo? It makes no sense, and mostly people just dont understand the magnitude of variance in poker. They want results here and now, and they also tend to overestimate their own skill level. Finally there is rake, which is huge in the micros. A lot of people could honestly say, they would be winners, was it not for the rake. But realising, that you have paid 650$ in rake, is not nearly as sexy as speculating about some sort of faul play being the reason for you losing.

S

sweeper21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always do wonder if poker sites monitor for fairness. I bet they don't most of the time. I'm sure there are some legit sites, but even then, I'm always questioning how fair is this poker site.

L

Leifhackman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could easily see even if not more likely the low stake tables being rigged. Who would make a serious fuzz about losing some cents or dollars? Also, the less knowledgeable players more likely are there, yet there can be large masses. Small streams could sum up to become a decent size river.
This is an issue that with time for sure needs to be fixed. I'm thinking of something that could change things in a long run but I still need to talk about it to people smarter than me and have their opinion about it. Haven't heard complains about bank transfers or other money transfers or bitcoin etc. being rigged so it should be possible. And should there be generally trusted and accepted way to get rid of the problem which site could afford not to join in?

Wouldn't it pretty much be like participating in olympics but refusing to take the doping tests?

Last edited:
Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

I had that happen "AA" to me twice dealt to me in a row in a few weeks span once. Was it a conspiracy, nope. Was it in a live game. Yes it was. Have I ever seen it before or since. Never.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Look in my opinion in online poker I believe yes that cheating as they do I don't knowbut there is. Winning hands where the villain has only a 5% chance of turning two cards for him to win the hand and in the end they saw it. I don't see that happening in live poker, and if it does, it's pretty rare.