global poker

chris0817

chris0817

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone are playing on globalpoker? any experience about the proom and payout? I would like to join but I haven't seen option payout on neteller or skrill etc

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really have experience in that room, and I wouldn't know how to tell you the payments

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site is only open to Americans and Canadians. If you are able to play it is worth checking out due to how soft the play is.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In any case, I would advise you not to register on little-known sites. I already have a bad acquaintance with such sites...

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
anyone are playing on globalpoker? any experience about the proom and payout? I would like to join but I haven't seen option payout on neteller or skrill etc
This is the only room I use my personal card at because of no btc option and I have made withdraws a few different times while it does take up to a week sometimes I have always received them eventually.
:)

chris0817

chris0817

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In any case, I would advise you not to register on little-known sites. I already have a bad acquaintance with such sites...
but actually all pokerroom was a little-know, at the beginning. noone knows when is become a biggest site :D

R

rcpeck

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just cashed in one of the freerolls on there last weekend, and am starting to build up a bankroll in the micro SNGs. So far I've found the play to be incredibly soft (10 SNGs: 5 1sts, 2 2nds), and I'm taking down a lot of these with only 1 or 2 show-downs through the end.

I've heard from some other friends that cashouts work well, so I'll give it a try. Nice to find somewhere with decent SNG volume, unlike with ACR.

One big issue I am having though is with hand-histories. There's a search function in the settings, but I can't seem to get it to return any results? Is anyone else having this issue?