iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello everyone!

If you play on this room and just in general usually use a HUD - do you specially close your HUD and play without it completely while multirooming or you keep it running for those rooms where it's working (as on partypoker - they allow a HUD to be running while their room is open, but HUD doesn't work there).

Thanks!

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Okay, I ended up playing from my phone - and actually pretty much enjoyed it, I would even say overenjoeyed it :)

Great App they have, didn't even wanted to switch back to desktop version.

But the question remains the same :D

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even the HUD is not working on GG Poker, they still consider it a violation of their TOS, if its running, while you play there. And they might use it as an excuse to confiscate all your funds, so that the owners can get even more rich.

Really I would not play on GG Poker. I think, its a very shady side, and I dont think, your funds are really safe. GG Poker has chinese origins. From past experience living in a South East Asian country with many chinese owned businesses, I simply dont trust them, and I dont want to do business with them, if I can avoid it.

But if you are going to play on GG Poker for whatever reason, make sure the HUD is not running, so that you dont inadvertently break their TOS. And please dont deposit money on this site, unless you can afford to never see it again. I know, this sound bleak and pessimistic, but better safe than sorry.