gg poker the worst room

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello good afternoon, I have played in many poker rooms but recently I played in the ggpoker room, it is incredible the amount of spin n gold and tournaments that I have lost in that room with incredible hands losing against 2-4 for example I have never in my life lost so much

As in this room it is that I cannot win whatever I do, well I used a vpn from Japan and there if I won but with my connection my country I can not, this had never happened to me until it made me doubt, if anyone has any experience with any room tell me to see if I'm not the only one

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, the same thing happens to you, I lose against weak hands, I'm not the only one. my experience is no better than yours.:icon_stud:icon_stud

K

kamciono5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have similar experience from this poker room i even wrote about it some time ago and that's the reason why i play only freerolls there :D
The compilation of bad beats when i played here was just enormous, but maybe that was only my bad luck.

mkdrummey

mkdrummey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surely if you've played with VPN you are in breach of the terms and conditions?

Be very careful. You may find if you win you will have your account closed.

Takoyaki

Takoyaki

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spins n Gold on GGPoker will make anyone tilt! All those tickets they gave us when you sign up were a waste, record of losing streak! The system is different from PS, only 10 blinds if you get the minimum prize. You do need some lucky to win those.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Another topic devoted to RNG and bad beats.Standard introduction: "I've been playing poker for many years but I've never seen such a rigged site yet"

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well that is only one format in the room. I don't see how you can make the prediction that the room is the worst by simply that alone. There are other games and formats. The hyper turbo jackpot games in any room is always very swingy by nature. So I would never pass judgement on a room from playing this format only.

If you play this format in other rooms you should quickly realise that success in GG Poker spin n gold is determined more by luck than in other rooms due to shallower stacks. The starting stack size is tied to the multiplier. X2 is only 200 starting chips X3 is 300 starting chips and X5+ is 500 starting chips.

I have a question for you approximately how many games did you loose? It is very much expected to have bad runs in this format regularly.

Last edited:
hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not a bad site GGpoker and fair play to them for giving a free 25 cent spin and gold ticket every day have won over $1600 withdrawn profit from the site thanks to these free tickets and their generous new customer $600 sign up rakeback bonus no complaints by me volume required to clear it roughly $17000 worth of cashes in $50 buy in spin.:top:
9082f102091d6f86f040838c88d9ef07.png

3f66ac1e3b2a5d06c1dc9c0b641a01de.png

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the moment will come when you will win with 24 if you dare to play with it

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
This is just normal poker like on every other room or live game as well.

I do not like this room so much, because it offers not SNGs so far still!
And HUD is also not working with it. For me personally it is also a bit over-fancy
with it's animations and so on. I would not need this. I would prefer a working HUD more than this. But the rest is okay, I would say.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I just played a few freerolls over there and even got 1 place in one of them but did not play for a long.If you check they have around 100k people every day almost same like poker stars.But my opinion Stars are better anyway!

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just left the room aswell. Hat some issues with withdraws. They did not tell any reason and at the end it was a 0.7$ missing wager they did not tell me about for 10 days. I play only on PS now. But I think everyone should make own experiences. It is not scam, but not perfect aswell.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I too cannot win at the GGPoker Spin & Gold. I have no explanation for it, since I do fairly well at other poker sites playing their variant of the same game.

I've pretty much stopped playing the free spins too since it's just become a total waste of time for me.

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In this room at microlimits in general people play very wildly, play any two cards and win. I also couldn't win anything here and left this room for a while ... But I'll be back soon ...

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
It's just a losing streak. Bad beats happen in every poker room, even live poker.

ryknow666

ryknow666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a clarification the App is not bad, I speak from my point of view that is, for me, I have not had a good experience with it is what I mean, it is good to be on bad beat or tilt for one or two days but for two weeks is too much

1nsomn1a

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You play games with high variance, it is not surprising to get such results. Don't be discouraged and try to reduce the impact of incoming cards on your results. Don't risk the stack regularly, because more than one starting hand doesn't guarantee 100% victory.:)

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion, this is a good poker room, I don't understand why you don't like it !!!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is just normal poker like on every other room or live game as well.

I do not like this room so much, because it offers not SNGs so far still!
And HUD is also not working with it. For me personally it is also a bit over-fancy
with it's animations and so on. I would not need this. I would prefer a working HUD more than this. But the rest is okay, I would say.

GG / Natural 8 is a no HUD allowed site. Do NOT have your HUD turned on while logged into this site. A CardsChat member has funds confiscated for doing so. Even if the HUD does not work on GG, you may be accused of violating TOS.

A

AcesDJD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you don't feel comfortable don't play there. Years ago I complained on another forum about AP poker room and everyone laughed at me, it turned out there were superusers and such at just the stakes I was playing. Maybe take a break, make a very small redeposit and see. Either the site is in your head making it impossible for you to win there, it is rigged in some fashion, or the player skill level/rake make it unbeatable for you.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
GG is not a good place to play spin and go. You start with less chips. Just play the free 25 cent one you are given daily and take your accumulated winnings and play a tournament chip builder on the cheap and try to parlay that up for free.