D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Has anyone else encountered recent problems with joining GG Poker?

I do not mean barriers in terms of location (valid) but the software just grinding to a freeze/halt in the middle of the sign up procedure.

I have been at trying for 24 hours now, have downloaded and then uninstalled several times, got as far as registering certain details for the site to stall over and over. Tried their live hotline, no response and gave up. Emailed sometime ago, still no response.

I am not put out from one perspective, never intending to play any wsop events. However the overall buzz about their superior software had persuaded me to sign up. I know they crashed hard a few days ago but the sign up procedure has been long established so this has proven a deflating episode. I am trying to cut them slack as obviously the surge in play due to the WSOP has undermined their infrastructure to some degree, but, has anyone else faced similar issues?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Now at 48 hours, software stalls over and over - downloaded, uninstalled, downloaded again and the sign up page just freezes once again.

More frustratingly, I gave up up live hotline help which failed to materialize, emailed and have still heard nothing.

I am quite patient with such issues, cut the sites slack through the Covid-19 surge in play etc., but this is proving frustrating as noted.

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have you tryed contacting them via Discord or Facebook chat?All links are at the bottom of the page on their website.
Just checked,everything is ok with software and sign up page.What country are you from?Have you tried VPN?

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have you tryed contacting them via Discord or Facebook chat?All links are at the bottom of the page on their website.
Just checked,everything is ok with software and sign up page.What country are you from?Have you tried VPN?

No, london177, but thanks for asking.

I did finally get an email reply which was of no help. Asked me for a screen grab of the page when it stalled and a day later I have not heard back (so now we are at day four).

The issue I have is they have accepted details such as email and physical address, then at 'Sign Up' they accept my nickname, avatar choice and I then open the terms and conditions page as requested...then press 'Apply' and the button fails to activate anything. I've now tried countless times.

Re the VPN, not personally inclined to use one and there should be no need for GG...but if the situation persists...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't had problems to signed up. But I already needed their support too (I'm with a cashout delay) and they take like 3-4 days to answer an email and when they finally answer, they don't give much help and you need to send more and more emails.
I'm very frustrated with GGpoker support so far :(

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I didn't had problems to signed up. But I already needed their support too (I'm with a cashout delay) and they take like 3-4 days to answer an email and when they finally answer, they don't give much help and you need to send more and more emails.
I'm very frustrated with GGpoker support so far :(

Yup. My second email still no reply - but in fairness....

I cannot explain how but I have now managed to sign up.

I went back to the site again, logged in and tried the sign up process, failed. Tried another computer - it then sent me messages that the alphabet I was using (English?) was unacceptable and then that my nickname (which had been indicated as approved) was not valid, tried another nick name not valid either, so gave up.

Went back to another computer, gave it one more crack and as soon as the site loaded, there I was already logged in with my user name displayed (nickname as they say). I have no idea what happened but issue apparently solved, persistence paying off for no logical reason.

Good luck with the withdrawal. Feel free to update on this thread Cooking!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Just thought I would end out the tale of my misfires with a mini-report of using the site.

First - I needed to uninstall and then reinstall again to get all things working on the Log In front (seriously lost count on this). Tech support never got back (as underlined by Cooking). Once I could log on and off I realized the tournament lobby was not displaying properly - so another uninstall/reinstall...and then it was fixed.

Obviously, we hear a lot about the graphics and sophistication of the site but I was left feeling 50/50. The graphics are more comprehensive than anyone else but I do not find them particularly engaging. That said, there is a richness to everything graphics wise.

I also noticed straight away some of the custom options were not working. I could change the front and back of cards but not the felt color. There just seem to be a lot of mini-gliches along the way which I hope will iron out with use. I noticed other players seemed to have chat and animation options which were not available for me. But then I suspected later it might be table specific as some tables appeared to function differently to others. No biggie as the basic level of graphics found everywhere was good.

Over all though a decent experience and it is evident they have put in time and energy to enhance the player experience over their rivals so credit where it is due. So, in spite of the fact that it was a frustrating 5 days or so to get all up and running smoothly (with small details still to iron out) I am happy to have signed up with GG and added them as another poker option.

W

Wealthyhealthy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
you cant be in america and play on here can you?