GG Poker?

K

katiekat29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really confused.

There's many different skins for this, can only use one?

How do I find out what skins? Are their different deals? This site is completely new to me.

K

katiekat29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:D You can sign up for more than one GG poker skin but only one will give you Full Bonuses.

Oh Thanks.

Someone was telling me something they ban software that you have on your PC, know anything about that?

F

fegyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can use all skins, but play with only one in one time.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Oh Thanks.

Someone was telling me something they ban software that you have on your PC, know anything about that?
What kind of software are you referring to?

akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh Thanks.

They prohibit HUD, trackers. In a word, any auxiliary software is prohibited. For this blocking with confiscation of funds.

K

katiekat29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They prohibit HUD, trackers. In a word, any auxiliary software is prohibited. For this blocking with confiscation of funds.

That makes sense, if I have it on the PC though because I use it for other sites? What happens?

I'm sure I've seen streamers at least be able to put their hand history into software after and analyse it.

K

katiekat29

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of software are you referring to?

Well I think HUDs were banned? But I also recall being told for GG and maybe also pokerstars too?? Even things like Equilab are banned?

I am very confused.

I used to play without any software, then it was still quite new but used, now it's so ubiquitous. Feels compulsory, to use as much as possible.

ASMautoneJr

ASMautoneJr

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm really confused.

There's many different skins for this, can only use one?

How do I find out what skins? Are their different deals? This site is completely new to me.

success in the answer, I don't know what to answer .... I don't use GGpoker ....!