23rd April 2009, 9:06 AM
back here too 4 am est when i checked. They also seemed to credited the tourny like was stated in the rule. Pain in the but but I was first in chips at an 18 plyr tourney with 5 left so at least i got a guaranteed win. I also was like 50th or so in a 180 so it looks like i made money off that too.
Here are the rules off their site if people were wondering how the payoffs worked.
Occasionally, due to technical difficulties, a tournament may be cancelled. Depending on the tournament's status at the time of this cancellation, Full Tilt Poker will do the following:
- 31.1. If a tournament is voided before it starts - Players will have their buy-ins and fees returned in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they entered the tournament through a satellite, in which case they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament.
- 31.2. If the tournament had not yet reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will be refunded their tournament buy-in and tournament fee. Players will have their buy-ins refunded in the same currency they used to enter the tournament (real money, tokens, etc.), unless they earned their entry through a satellite, in which case, they will be refunded the standard buy-in for the tournament. In addition, the buy-ins of players already eliminated from the tournament will be divided up and distributed to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. Guarantees and money added to the prize pool will not be included in the player payouts.
- 31.3. If the tournament had reached the money - All players still in the tournament at the time of the cancellation will have their tournament fee refunded and be awarded with the next guaranteed payout. In addition, the remaining prize pool will be distributed amongst the surviving players based on their chip counts.
- 31.4. In a Rebuy tournament - the number of rebuys or add-ons a player has made does not affect the payout if a tournament is cancelled. If a tournament has not reached the money, all players will have their initial tournament buy-in and fee returned, as described in bullet 31.2. In addition, any other money in the prize pool (excluding guarantees and money added by Full Tilt Poker) will be divided and distributed to the remaining players, based on their respective chip counts. If a tournament has reached the money, payouts will be handled as described in bullet 31.3.
- 31.5. If a tournament awards a non-monetary prize, such as a World Series of Poker prize package, Full Tilt Poker will assign a monetary value to the prize, and distribute the cash value to the remaining players, based on their chip counts. If all remaining players have each won the first-place prize at the time of cancellation (e.g., the remaining players have each already secured a WSOP prize package), they will each keep their prizes.
- 31.6. In a heads up Sit & Go, both players will be refunded their tournament fee, and the prize pool will be distributed according to chip count. For example, if a $20+$1 Heads Up Sit & Go gets voided when Player A has 1,800 chips and Player B has 1,200 chips, both players will get their $1 tournament fee refunded, Player A will get an additional $24, and Player B will get an additional $16.