Full Flush vs. BetOnline

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on Full Flush for a couple months now. Just downloaded BetOnline's poker client for the first time and it's almost *exactly* the same setup as Full Flush. Are these companies affiliated? I know some sites use different "names" but operate through the same network- I just don't want to get in trouble for having a duplicate account or something.

BluffMeAllIn

BluffMeAllIn

4evrInmyheart RIP xoxo :(
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Their software is similar however they are on different networks.

Also in regards to your other comment a nework can have different skins on it, which would be software almost identical with some small differences like colors perhaps in the case of wpn with bcp and acr, however bcp and acr are two different companies.

Cheers.

AWW_DIN

AWW_DIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing on Full Flush for a couple months now. Just downloaded BetOnline's poker client for the first time and it's almost *exactly* the same setup as Full Flush. Are these companies affiliated? I know some sites use different "names" but operate through the same network- I just don't want to get in trouble for having a duplicate account or something.

Ive found this with a few sites. U cant run 2 different clients at the same time b/c they are running the same engine. Full flush and PokerHost, Carbon Poker and PlayerOnly. Personally i enjoy the format of Full Flush. Easy to navigate and very easy to find exactly what type of game im looking for.

nsinalis11

nsinalis11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont have a problem with acounts i had too with mybet and one other companie i dont remember,its the same games the same program etc.
Dont worry its ok to play.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if they are on the same network -its weird though they have different tourneys

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah I can't play Full Flush and Carbon Poker simultaneously. I tried to log on to 888 poker the other day and got a nasty message. My bad I was unaware they were only available to NJ residents - perhaps they could have told me that at the beginning of the registration process rather than a msg at the end my name is going into their database and if I try to log in again possible enforcement.

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
FullFlush and PokerHost are on the equity network, BetOnline is on the Chico network. The two networks use the same software.

Last edited:
PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I played on BetOnline long before I found and downloaded Full Flush from here at CC. And I can play both sites at the same time. Like when they have freerolls at the same time. I can also run Carbon and Full Flush at the same time.

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ff vs bol

I play at both sites but it seems BOL has a better field of players I seem to have less bad beats their and less donkey play could be dude th the fact that bol usually has tournaments with 1k starting chips as opposed to FF 2k i was in the 10 k yest my aces and kk and qq all got beat maybe it was a bad day but it has been consistent I am not saying not to play at FF Just be aware of your surroundings

stephygal

stephygal

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just downloaded Full Flush

Is it the same skin as bet online? it seem so. But hey just checking it out before I make deposit. I downloaded with us.... Handle there is stephyr:D

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it the same skin as bet online? it seem so. But hey just checking it out before I make deposit. I downloaded with us.... Handle there is stephyr:D
full flush is on the equity poker network and betonline is on the chico network they both use the same software

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
betonline vs full flush

i've recently downloaded both of these sites and created accounts to see how they are

just wondering what the difference is between them because from my point of view they are basically the exact same only different colours.... lobbys look the same, tables look the same, gameplay the same.....everything!

are both these sites owned by the same person or something?

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i've recently downloaded both of these sites and created accounts to see how they are

just wondering what the difference is between them because from my point of view they are basically the exact same only different colours.... lobbys look the same, tables look the same, gameplay the same.....everything!

are both these sites owned by the same person or something?
they use the same software but they are in different networks

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush

I like this site allot it is part of the equity poker netwrok and had great gtd and a nightly 4k that I play

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
betonline has to be the ugliest facing US site. Yuck.

Full Flush could use a makeover as well.

M

mycophile

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss Full Tilt's GUI. =( Favorite by far. Although their so-called "RNG" could definitely use a makeover if it hasn't already.

Last edited:
TakinOver

TakinOver

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They both are horrible... :icon_spid

L

love that omaha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full flush has some good tourneys tonight for Halloween I guess. 50 dollar freeroll sit n go for 1 POP point 175 players currently registered - starts when 500 players and a 500 dollar freeroll at midnight.

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would agree as I only play their now

jtholdm

jtholdm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FF has made allot of changes and BOL has i dont k now wjats going on so I platy at FF now and have done well their

D

donkcentralFF

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both have prolly the worst software out of all the sites........

S

satirist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So would you guys recommend FF over BOL? I hear a lot about how FF is decent on here, and I'd deposit somewhere else, just to get a different feel for a little. If FF held Omaha tourneys, I'd be about 80% sold. : )

S

spazdm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I heard they were on the same network but i have the same screen name on both so obviously that is a myth. I think there are a lot more donkeys on full flush than on bet online, and I don't like how on full flush the free rolls have the deep stack and start with 2,000 chips. Though both sites are far better than america's card room. I think full flush looks tacky and cheap like their tables are from the matrix or behind the green curtain in the wizard of oz.

Full Flush Poker