U

UnluckyDude

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FullFlush Poker Experience

Quick Review:

Pros - Fast Payouts, Very few people so GTD have LOTS of free money in them, Lots of HORRIBLE players. (I assume that might change as more people join) Great support (esp. live support)

Cons - Feels rigged at times because of all the HORRIBLE hands people call/raise with and hit. No Free withdrawals. All MTT are 8 min blinds. Very few full ring games.

Neutral - Had to ask support to credit me with copper coins and promo bucks for depositing.

LONG REVIEW:

I joined before you could deposit, before there were ring games, when there was just the one weekly freeroll. My second week here I made the money and won $10. Played two more and busted early and kind of forgot about it.

I came back a few weeks later because I remembered they were going live (adding ring games and deposit options). I saw the GTD tournaments (all rebuys). And saw that top 25 made the money (25th - 15th get money back less entry fee) . Then I saw that most of the time, there were 40 or less players. GREAT odds. I NEVER rebuy.

I made a profit in the first GTD I played in. I decided to deposit so I could join several at a time.

I looked at the promotions. "When you deposit your account will automatically be credited with 10 Copper Coins, these coins can be used as entry into our weekly First Depositor’s $500 Freeroll" "any deposit over $125 you will automatically receive 2200 Promo Bucks" (which has changed to $50 now). I deposited $126.

I made the money in the next tournament I played. Then my luck changed. Several times in a row, I couldn't seem to place 25th out of 40.

I decide to check out the withdrawal options + fees etc. The payout section isn't working it seems. I can only enter an amount to withdraw but then I get an error type message. ... See my withdrawal experience link at bottom of review.

I contact live support. I forget what he told me about the payouts, but I notice I never got my promo bucks or my copper coins. He fixes that. I am satisfied.

I decided to try the ring games. Bad beats there too. Bad players getting lucky? I decided to go for higher stakes. The $2/$1 only had 2 people in it. I decided to join anyway. I bought in for $100.

Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't get good hole cards to save my life. I get down to about $60. It's now just 2 of us. I get Kd Q?. He raises the min. I call. Flop is As and 2 diamonds. Just my luck. Another losing hand. He checks, I check. Another diamond. Check Check. A 4th diamond comes on the river. He bets more than I can cover. "I know he has the ace of diamonds because this site is rigged" (I think to myself), "but I go all in anyway". He shows Ad J?. I lost. I log out.

The next day I play a few GTD tournaments and my bad luck continues. "Well I guess I'm out $126," I think to myself.

A few days pass, Saturday evening comes and I realize I forgot about the new depositor freeroll (I had registered in advance). Oh well. I decide, I WILL play in the 5k GTD (that I entered with my free promo bucks) on Sunday and when I lose, I can forget about fullflush.

As the time nears for the 5K GTD ($20+$2 entry) to start, I see that only about 30 have registered and 75 are required to start. Most people join within the last few minutes. 89 players and top 20 get paid ($30 for 20th).

I look at the payouts and see that if I get 7th, I'll get $150 and break even (as if that will ever happen). I come in SECOND and win $1100!!!!

I won with good hands and with some underdog hands (had 88 vs AA and won when Q J 10 9 came up).

The site is NOT rigged. ......

My withdrawal experience is here https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...4/fullflush-poker-payouts-234893/#post2232831

M

mlgibbs78

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wish this site had more players...

TimboJonez

TimboJonez

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It does have a weird feel to it, but it was free money to be won cant go wrong there

BatteredMugshot

BatteredMugshot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Full Flush is an up and comer for sure. Been seeing their massive freerolls posted for a few weeks now. Still have a couple small freerolls there, but seems like the MTT lineup is lacking. Not a huge fan of changing to a new site, but will keep an eye on this one.

A

avjul66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Full Flush Poker

Does anyone knows anything about this poker site or plays there?
Please if so share your opinion about them .I have seen the cardschat rewiew but information from a real experience there is
more natural

Last edited:
nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive been playing the freerolls on this site. The traffic in real money cash games has increased here from earlier which is a good sign for full flush poker. However you would only get a better idea of the site playing there yourself.

P

packernation85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would prefer bovada over this site hands down

SANDYHOOKER KY

SANDYHOOKER KY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks like a miniature version of full tilt, without all the different games. Not very much traffic since it's a small site but it is like every other site, you either like it or you don't.

F

Frankie6636

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is pretty good. I really like it.

T

themosthigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Soft games but the traffic is slim.

G

General3Bet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am going to try playing on the site. Looks very cool. No depositing ill play on it for free. VERY JUICY FREEROLLS. Just got knocked out of a $100 freeroll. Only just over 200 were registered thats a 50c buyin for free. But of course i ****ed up allin pre with JJ big stack. ended up 3 way but the 2nd man in was dead at 86o. i hit the set i knew the 10 was coming at some point buddy with AK caught his broadway. I knew he had a big hand but i thot my shove 10x his raise with Grind in my username would blow him off the hand :/

W

winninred

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
full flush

I have played on the site for about a month they have a freeroll at noon that I play in. Other than that don't know to much about it yet.

frankace12

frankace12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played on the site for about a month they have a freeroll at noon that I play in. Other than that don't know to much about it yet.
thanks for the great information

P

puwang

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Confirmed Nit fest

this place is a confirmed nit fest and wtf are 10max tables lol

TheGrinder

TheGrinder

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
tournament pay outs and goofy re buy and add ons turned me off....

T

ThebrokenATM

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is legit? These new poker site are so shady

E

eichroll

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Theres action all the way up to 2/4 all day so I assume people r getting their money or they wouldn't play there right?

T

trent32la

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prolly would not recommend this site unless your playing strictly freerolls. A friend of mine said he was playing on it and all the players were complaining about the RNG etc. Since its a very unknown poker room it practically screams shady...However their freerolls have much good value.....but that's about all id play. The site has little traffic and the MTT gtds suck....Id play on Carbon or Bovada....

U

UnMarc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Living in America online poker is .... well it s...s ;-) I've tried them all here and it's only Bovada (but that's anon so no good) and then there is FFP. All other sites have incredible river cards, flush and straight all over the place but FFP doesn't seem to have that. Just started there but Support is amazing, the instant cash back of 20% is also fantastic but mostly it's the RNG that is just sweet! Seems like it's really random, who would know it could be made hehe

DaBrowner

DaBrowner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started playing at fullflush a couple weeks ago, there are not alot of players there but there are a couple good games there because of the few garrantied tourneys.

radman

radman

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play the freerolls and some of the small buys.
I have a cpl friends that have built a cpl hundred dollar bankroll starting with those games.

A1exis

A1exis

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for sharing your experience on FFP. I had been thinking about checking it out. I finally decided to give it a go last week and tried to download their software but i keep getting an error message saying that the software is damaged. I have a mac and used the mac download button on there site. I emailed them and they said they would look into it but its been over a week and haven't heard back. So I decided to send them an email last night to follow up and see if they have made any progress. They said they haven't heard back from the tech department but will email once they hear back. Pretty bummed that I can't check it out.

Has anyone else experience this download issue on their mac?

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just about to start a $150 FR there.

-

P

PokerDud

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand history

You can access your hand history while your playing and save it but I wasnt aware how so I emailed them for all my hands but they havent sent them yet.

Full Flush Poker