pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
well guys is May and FTP is still running.
I am happy since i like it better than pokerstars but we should realize when will be the last day?
Last time I heard April and we are still here so, I hope we can keep it until the end of the year! :)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
pool

Remember to vote in the pool so that we can use the results for bargaining. :angel:

fubarcdn

fubarcdn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The sooner the better. I just want to be able to cash my coins out for cash money and be done with them which may or may not be possible after the conversion.
I have no faith whatsoever in Amaya and don't plan on supporting either one of their sites.

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
full tilt is not planning to close, they're planning to merge whit pokerstars, but yes, is going to change significantly.

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
may 17 is the day

The date will be Monday 17 so we shoul use our last weekly feerolls on sunday may 16. No more Coin freerolls either.
What will happen with The Deal Jackpot if is not if is not awarded by may 16?
:eek:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The date will be Monday 17 so we shoul use our last weekly feerolls on sunday may 16. No more Coin Freerolls either.
What will happen with The Deal Jackpot if is not if is not awarded by may 16?
:eek:

extracted from full tilt software upgrade

"What happens to The Deal Jackpot?

The Deal will be paused shortly before the update process begins. The Deal Jackpot will be moved to the new platform, where The Deal will be available."

NateVest

NateVest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wish the US federal government would just get on with it and regulate or allow each state to regulate online gaming. Since I am in the Midwest, I am sure I will be one of the last ones back on poker stars or Full Tilt.

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Latest news is that merger will be on May 17th