FTP Fantasy Poker League 2009

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it is getting close to time for the world series of poker in Las Vegas. The Fantasy Poker League on Full Time is a favorite event of mine in poker. This is where a person signs up and chooses 15 proker professionals for their team and if the pros you choose get in the money in the real event you earn points and if you get in the top 2000 people in terms of points you play in a large money freeroll.

I justed wanted to know if there are more CC members who enjoy keep up with the Fantasy League and playing in the freerolls? Let me hear from you!:)

K

kevkojak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How much is this to enter? I only joined Tilt last year but i'll definately have a go on here. Got a few players in mind already but I think its the year of the amateur again in 2009. Too many good internet players not getting live tourney recognition.

GENUCOM

GENUCOM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's free to join the Fantasy League. But in order to play in the freerolls,
you'd have to place in the Top something for each wsop Event.

Looking fwd to it :)

goborage

goborage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hear this is one of the best promos for freerollers. Apparently it's real easy to start a BR doing this. Plus a lot of clothes are given away.

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never heard of it before but I'm definately in this year, as long as I don't miss the signup or something.

BirdMan7

BirdMan7

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: I'm in it this year and i love it ! already qualified for 6 Fantasy Poker League Freerolls and more on the way.Currently ranked in the top 100 for now.:D

Velutha

Velutha

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, it is getting close to time for the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas. The Fantasy Poker League on Full Time is a favorite event of mine in poker.....

I justed wanted to know if there are more CC members who enjoy keep up with the Fantasy League and playing in the freerolls? Let me hear from you!:)

Assuming you mean Full Tilt (not "Full Time"), we are here.

Welcome ;)

keaton

keaton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have qualified for a dozen freerolls so far, and have been using them to pad my bankroll. Just wish I could final table one.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suck at this. The closest I've come is 2316 so far. UGH.

Duccleman

Duccleman

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played in probably played in a dozen free rolls so far and have been as low as 19th. I think I'm about 39th now. Have won about $40 playing games I never played (best finish 11th in limit RAZZ) and two FT hats. My biggest problem is determining which pros are going to play which tourneys especially the lower buy ins.

ImolAyrton

ImolAyrton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where can you subscribe for the fantasy league?? Send me a private message please

toogood2k

toogood2k

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
thats free... and easy how to get in those 1k$ freerolls. just need to bet on some players and wait for luck :)

C

CryingAmy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can register by going to 'promotions' under Full tilt- but you're a bit late!!

I'm dying for a hat- been so close (71st best placing, with 4 top 200s), but have made 15 freerolls and cashed in 2 so far (all at 1am or 2am uk time, so virtually impossible to play!)

Reading about the Lisandro/ Greenstein/ Negraneau/ Lindgren side bet helped- meant they were all going to play almost every event, so essential picks!!

Last year picked Ivey a lot and he never cashed, so dropped him this year- bad mistake!!

evildoesit2003

evildoesit2003

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was late joining but I did manage to qualify for one in July so give it a try.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does this mean I finally will qualify for a freeroll? Gogo Barry Greenstein. Event #47 $208,320 RANK 1042

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it does. The freeroll will start exactly two weeks after the date the real money tournament started. Good luck.

A

AUPhoenix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, it should start around 7 or 8 pm eastern time on July 8th. Just look in the tournaments lists and check for the Fantasy Freeroll # 47. Play a little tight at the start and you should make the money.