Originally Posted by dg1267
I felt the same way. I honestly don't believe these two were regular friends. They seemed like they had just met. But they made friends quickly (being from the same country or speaking the same language) and then commenced to screwing the rest of the table.
I wasn't asking for anyone to be banned from the site, just to pass on a warning that if they get caught again they would be banned. This would usually be enough if they play there often.
Cheaters are cheaters. No such thing as being a little bit pregnant.
Should a mugger only be penalized because they stole your jacket? Or do you wait for them to come back for your wallet?
From Full Tilt's main web page, two of their rules read:
1. Sportsmanlike conduct is expected of all users.
6. Soft playing or chip dumping is not allowed. Any unethical play may result in the suspension or termination of the offender's account.
Doesn't say a word about applying this to cash games only.
From their own webpage for the Full Tilt main poker site
* We designed Full Tilt Poker to create the best online poker experience.
* We play and chat with players every day at all levels, even play money
* We are always thinking of new ways to make you a better poker player.
* We are committed to having the safest, most secure online poker site
* We want you to join our team.
Far as I know, dg is right. You only get FTP's by playing cash.
FTP games pay an entry to a cash tourney. Standard Freerolls pay in cash. What is "the safest, most secure online poker site"
when they will not provide the security measures to back that up?